Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Here, you'll help attract, lead, support and reward our most valuable asset: our high caliber people. Here, you're expected and empowered to be your best, to grow and to develop your skills. Be prepared to move quickly, to engage proactively, and to think strategically. Join us and help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work. (sm)
The Executive Recruiter is responsible for providing full lifecycle recruiting support for Senior Clinical leadership roles (Vice President and Senior Director Level). The Executive Recruiter will work with Optum Leadership team and Senior Human Capital team on job scoping, pipeline strategy and market realities. Overall, the Executive Recruiter will develop rich relationships with leaders and act as a trusted partner to senior leadership.
Our Executive Recruiters are Talent Advisors who lead the end-to-end recruitment process and are accountable for talent sourcing and selection, consulting with Hiring Managers throughout the hiring process, providing detailed assessments for candidates, developing and managing talent pipelines and managing the offer and hiring process.
- Responsible for end to end recruitment lifecycle (including sourcing, screening, hiring experience and articulating complex compensation packages) for Senior Clinical and VP level roles
- Actively follow candidates through hiring process to provide top notch executive candidate experience and hiring manager experience
- Oversee and collaborate with hiring team on executive onboarding processes
- Partners with Talent Business Partners and Senior Human Capital Partners to drive executive talent planning inclusive of internal and external talent
- Participates in the development of business strategy as it relates to executive talent
- Predicts emerging customer needs and develops innovative solutions to meet them
- Assesses and interprets executive business hiring needs and executive candidate requirements
- Influences leadership to adopt new ideas, products, and/or approaches
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources or commensurate experience
- 10+ years of professional business experience
- 5+ years of recruiting at the VP / Senior level
- 5+ year of clinical executive recruiting experience in the healthcare industry
- 5+ years of large corporate experience operating in a matrix environment
- Advanced knowledge of employment law as it pertains to hiring (OFCCP, EEO, AAP, Conflict of interest, and Non-Competes)
- Advanced talent sourcing experience (internet mining, networking and cold calling)
- Intermediate experience using CRM software and applicant tracking systems
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. When in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are required to wear a mask in common areas. In addition, employees must comply with any state and local masking orders
- 5+ years in a business role, preferably in a leadership capacity, with demonstrated ability to drive business results (non-recruiting)
- 2+ years of Executive Search Agency experience
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
To apply click Clinical Executive Recruiter