Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Contract
- Help execute campus sourcing strategy, as well as various customer-service aspects of the recruiting process.
- Supporting sourcing recruiters, coordinating and managing candidate interviews, and helping candidates and recruiting personnel with other aspects of the recruiting process (virtual event planning, event production, job fairs and conference support).
- Identify creative approaches to Campus Recruiting support activities.
- Utilize the Campus Systems and platforms in order to track and report on candidates.
- Organize and execute the final candidate hiring process and communications, as directed and plan and manage virtual interviews, including troubleshooting, and logistical issues (e.g., last-minute cancellations, rescheduling).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and adept at information/applicant tracking or recruiting databases/systems (Taleo & Yello).
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Exceptional customer service focus.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively, while maintaining attention to detail.
- Comfortable working with teams in different office locations, and promoting teamwork.
Equal Employment Opportunity Information
Ernst & Young LLP, is strongly committed to equal opportunity and values the diversity of our work force and the knowledge of our people.
Ernst & Young LLP provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
About EYEY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality service we provide help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
To apply click Campus Recruiting Coordinator