Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Contract
Piper Sandler (NYSE: PIPR), a leading, middle-market investment bank and institutional securities firm, is seeking a temporary Recruiting Associate to join our human capital team for five months with a focus on experienced hiring.
The associate will support the recruiting manager and business lines across the firm to fill open positions that require previous work experience. In addition to coordination responsibilities the associate will manage their own requisitions and work directly with hiring managers.
- Coordinate the interview process and act as a liaison for all persons involved within the experienced hiring process
- Full life cycle recruitment on a wide range of roles including, but not limited to; Investment Banking, Public Finance, Fixed Income and Corporate Support
- Creatively source and identify candidates by utilizing multiple strategies including: LinkedIn, social media, networking, cold calling, direct sourcing and referrals
- Excel in passive and direct sourcing techniques and seek new methods and innovative solutions to identify and attract prospective candidates to build a robust pipeline
- Develop an effective pipeline of key talent to improve our overall pipeline strength
- Monitor and manage candidate applications within our applicant tracking system (Taleo)
- Partner with the broader team on recruiting and diversity initiatives
- Point of contact for temporary agencies, search firm and all other vendors
- Assist with projects upon request and provide support for recruiting initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1 - 2 years of recruiting experience
- Ability to work effectively with a broad range of internal and external partners at all levels
- Excellent organizational, time management skills, ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and meet tight deadlines as required
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Experience in a corporate environment, specifically in financial services a plus.
To apply click Temporary Recruiting Associate