Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Daugherty Business Solutions
If you are interested in joining an amazing organization then look no further than Team Daugherty! At Daugherty Business Solutions, we believe in providing exceptional value to our clients, an incredible work environment for our employees, and unwavering support to the communities in which we live. Those guiding principles and the great people making up Team Daugherty are the reason we’re still going strong after 35 years.
As a Talent Sourcer you will work closely with our recruiting team and hiring managers to develop and execute strategies to uncover passive and active talent that aligns with business objectives as we scale our organization to achieve our growth objectives. You will identify and engage extraordinary talent through unconventional means with a focus on software engineering, big data, data science, product leaders and more. You will have a passion for uncovering and engaging hard to find technical talent in our highly competitive marketplace. At Daugherty we are passionate about delivering an amazing candidate experience, which starts with the Talent Sourcer.
Simply navigating LinkedIn for skill matches will not be enough. We build and strengthen relationships internally and externally, as well as drive the recruiting efforts through a variety of creative methods and techniques. As part of our recruiting team, you will be a partner to our client and practice leaders to continue to build Team Daugherty, a consistently recognized Best Place to Work.
How you will make an impact:
- Build and execute targeted sourcing plans for critical openings and passive talent.
- Aggressively source, engage and pipeline top talent using multiple creative techniques that are NOT dependent on LinkedIn Recruiter or job boards.
- Screen and evaluate prospective candidates making recommendations to the recruiting lead.
- Nurture your talent pipeline by maintaining relationships with high performing, passive talent.
- Clearly articulate and evangelize Daugherty’s value proposition to candidates.
- As a Daugherty brand ambassador you will attend networking events, career fairs, industry associations and conferences
- Input and maintain candidate information in our iCIMS ATS.
- Keep abreast of new sourcing avenues and techniques by following talent acquisition thought leaders and engaging in industry user groups, blogs, podcasts, webinars, etc.
What you will need to be successful:
- A passion for the sourcing function.
- Experience sourcing technology prospective employees including the following:
- Modern sourcing strategies and methods
- Advanced Boolean strings on search tools
- Social media strategies including sites like LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
- Leveraging competitive intelligence, market and industry trends
- Talent pipelining / Passive candidate development and nurturing
- Networking and referrals
- Cold calling and messaging
- Contact finders, extractors and verifiers
- Blogs, user groups, and professional associations
- Assist with development of our brand strategy
- Great relationship building skills and the ability to influence.
- Working toward defined goals, with the flexibility to adapt to changes in business situations.
- Strong work ethic, integrity and personal accountability.
- Great attention to detail, exceptional organizational skills and multitasking capabilities.
- Self-directed with the ability to work effectively in a team setting.
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal and written communication.
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred or equivalent experience
We offer members of Team Daugherty:
- Excellent health, dental, and vision insurance
- Revenue sharing and a 401(k) retirement savings
- Life, disability, and long-term care insurance
- Support learning and development
- Purpose driven culture
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working remotely. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview prospective employees by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Daugherty Business Solutions is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply click Technical Talent Sourcer