Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
The Talent Management Partner works with the Talent Management team, Human Resources Leadership, and business leaders to support defining and executing on the Company’s talent management processes including, but not limited to, talent review, performance management, talent acquisition, engagement survey, and goal planning through the use of approaches that result in simple, yet effective practices that drive a high-performance culture. This will be accomplished through thought leadership, strategic design, execution, and measurement of talent initiatives developed to increase organizational capability and engagement levels.
PRIMARY OBJECTIVES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the performance and talent planning processes and successfully integrate talent management as a business process, led by business leaders and supported by HR.
- Partner with HR and business leaders to design, support, and oversee execution of talent review processes to manage the development of high potentials and key talent pools.
- Manage employee engagement surveys to attain regular company health assessments. Working closely with HR leadership to identify, develop and implement employee engagement action plans to address key themes.
- Create robust talent assessment approaches that can be applied for effective hiring, succession and career planning across the Company.
- Work closely with the HRIS Team to determine metrics and appropriate evaluation strategies, as well as collect and coordinate aggregate data for talent pools and translate into insights through analysis that drives continuous improvement and action planning.
- Manage affirmative action planning process and procedures, working with multiple internal and external partners to provide annual data and reporting, as well as integration into company strategies.
- Architects and manages the execution of delivering on companies employment brand and social media strategy which includes design and content for the career website, talent marketing initiatives and other innovative solutions to bring strategies to life.
- Leverage our talent management and ATS platform (Workday) capabilities to deliver a consistent, efficient and highly consumable experience.
- Monitor the external talent market for trends and recommend adjustments and process enhancements to stay competitive, relevant, and innovative in the industry.
- Work in partnership with Corporate Communications to implement effective communication.
- Apply advanced project management skills to drive multiple, complex initiatives for the Talent Management team.
- Work closely with the Human Resources Specialist, acting as backup and/or coverage as workload dictates.
- All other duties assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or business-related field.
- 3-5 years of demonstrated HR Generalist and HR Systems experience.
- Experience with an ATS, preferably Workday.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Strong project management skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Familiarity with social networks, professional sites, and resume databases.
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and other Human Resources Management software.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite applications.
- Self-directed and solutions/goal-oriented work style.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, constant-change environment.
- Good time-management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- High business ethics and personal integrity (handling of confidential information).
- Ability to work with all levels of the company and effectively present information to top management.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee in this position. It is not intended to give all details or a step-by-step account of the way each procedure or task is performed. The incumbent is expected to perform other duties necessary for the effective operation of the department and the company.”
It is the policy of Agiliti to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, status as a veteran, military service, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local civil rights laws. In addition, Agiliti will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Agiliti strictly prohibits any form of retaliation against individuals who make good faith reports of alleged violations of this policy or who cooperate in Agiliti’s investigation of such reports.
Agiliti helps hospitals reclaim millions of dollars in wasted spending by connecting broken medical equipment processes. Our Equipment Value Management (EVM) framework connects previously siloed departments with highly agile and fully integrated equipment workflows. Our customers also deploy the individual elements of EVM — Clinical Engineering, Onsite Equipment Management and Rental Services — to ensure patient-ready equipment is in the right place at the right time. More than 7,000 hospitals and health systems rely on Agiliti to reduce costs and free their clinicians to spend more time caring for patients. Our nationwide network ensures quick response to customer needs throughout the U.S.
To apply click Talent Management Partner