Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
When you’re a Securian Financial employee, you’re part of a hard-working, high-performing, bright-thinking, make-things-happen family. One that sees your potential on day one, challenging you to grow your unique strengths as you create a career filled with opportunity, collaboration and meaning. One where you get the support and flexibility to become the person you want to be, at work and outside of it. For our newest team members and our most tenured, we’re committed to being an employer of choice.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition Consultants to develop short and long term sourcing strategies to meet recruitment goals
- Develop and utilize innovative sourcing techniques to engage high-quality passive talent; assess their skills and motivators (timing, location, career aspirations) and fit for current or future positions, includes volume reach-outs and relationship building over time
- Deliver excellent candidate experiences
- Manage sourcing channels to build diverse candidate pipelines utilizing various sourcing methodologies, channels, tools and technologies.
- Take the lead on identifying opportunities for partnership with Securian and build relationships with external groups, including diversity focused groups
- Conduct phone screens with applicants and/or referrals to ensure candidates meet minimum qualifications and are an organizational fit for the company, using competencies as a guide
- Deliver against Sourcing key performance indicators and provide data and analysis for reporting results
- Significant experience in successful sourcing and selection for a wide variety of niche and volume positions
- Proven ability to partner with Recruiters to develop sourcing strategies to meet hiring demands today and set us up for the future
- Track record of using data and external perspectives to influence search strategies
- Success in using advanced sourcing techniques for niche searches; Boolean, LinkedIn, etc.
- Proven ability to assess candidates' qualifications, apply excellent judgment and matching these to the requirements of current and future openings
- Ability to represent Securian Financial externally in a professional manner and provide excellent customer service
- Corporate and/or staffing agency candidate sourcing experience
- Experience in recruiting on a wide variety of profiles, including technology
What’s in it for you:
Securian Financial is a Fortune 500 company based in downtown St. Paul for over a 140 years. We're committed to giving back to our community, donating 15,000+ employee volunteer hours this past year. We also provide extensive resources to our employees for professional development and growth and a number of diverse professional and social opportunities throughout the company. There's a reason our employees have voted us as a best place to work year after year! In addition:
- Paid time off to help you maintain work-life balance
- Company-funded pension plan as well as 401K plan with company contribution
- Variety of health plan options to support your health and wellbeing
- Paid parental leave and adoption assistance
- Company paid life insurance and disability coverage
- Continuous learning and development opportunities, including tuition reimbursement program
As a full-time associate, you will be eligible for the full range of Company benefits which include life insurance, medical and dental coverage, retirement plan, profit sharing plan, paid vacation and personal time, flexible spending accounts (use of pretax dollars for dependent care, dental and medical expenses not covered under your medical plan), etc.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Sourcing Analyst