Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
TCF Bank is a premier Midwest bank offering consumer and commercial banking, trust and wealth management, and specialty leasing and lending products and services to consumers, small businesses and commercial clients. We are proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer.
Our team members will join other professionals that share the philosophy of making a positive impact. We are committed to building better communities by improving the quality of life in the communities we serve.
With TCF Bank, you will be part of a fast-paced, community-minded organization while enjoying excellent benefits and top career opportunities.
TCF National Bank and its affiliated companies (collectively TCF) is an equal employment opportunity employer. TCF’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee because of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital or familial status, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran or military status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. TCF also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. TCF’s policy is to take affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or other characteristic as required by applicable law.
TCF provides reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. If you need an accommodation or assistance in the application process, please contact TCF Human Capital Management at [1-833-HCM-8454 or [HCMSC@tcfbank.com].
Finds, attracts, and selects top talent for TCF Bank retail banking. Partners with hiring managers and talent acquisition partners to define and execute talent acquisition strategies. Employs successful and creative sourcing strategies to identify robust talent pools, and serves as an ambassador of the TCF brand.
Major Areas of Accountability
- Partner with hiring managers to understand needs and define and execute talent acquisition strategies
- Create and deploy effective sourcing strategies through a variety of channels
- Serve as brand ambassador by actively promoting TCF
- Build and maintain strong relationships with hiring managers and other areas of Human Capital Management
- Conduct interviews with candidates
- Serve as main point of contact for candidates throughout process
- Negotiate offers with candidates
- Ensure exception candidate experience
- Ensure OFCCP and other regulatory and procedural compliance
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Business or other related field or equivalent experience
Required Work Experience / Skills
- At least 3 years of talent acquisition / recruiting experience
- Ability to influence hiring managers
- Established social media presence
- Problem solving aptitude
- Customer service mindset
- Strong detail orientation
Preferred Work Experience / Skills
- Recruiting agency experience
- Experience with OFCCP compliance
To apply click Talent Acquisition Partner