Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At Marvin, we make windows and doors inspired by how you live so you're inspired to live well. We are driven by the momentum of four generations of innovation and excellence to imagine and create better ways of living. Our business reaches across the nation and our products are represented around the world. With our commitment to our local communities and to providing innovative solutions using new technology, we are always looking for ways to move our people, as well as our business, forward.
Marvin is a fourth-generation family-owned and -operated business, headquartered in Warroad, Minnesota, with more than 5,500 employees across 16 cities in North America. The Marvin portfolio of products for builders, architects and homeowners is designed to provide exceptional solutions for any project with a focus on creating better ways of living. Marvin’s portfolio also includes four additional premium brands: Infinity Replacement Windows, TruStile Doors, and SIW Windows & Doors, along with Tecton, the leader in pultrusion fiberglass manufacturing. Employees across all organizations operate under one company purpose and a shared set of company values, uniting our efforts to imagine and create better ways of living.
The Talent Acquisition Partner - Digital sources, attracts, selects and hires top talent to meet current and future needs of the business. This role has end-to-end responsibility for the recruiting process and maintains a deep and current knowledge of the talent market and industry trends in their assigned function. This position provides professional service and advice to safeguard the organization from any potential exposure to unfair or illegal/discriminatory hiring practices.
- Demonstrate the Marvin characteristics of doing the right thing, being stronger together, thinking differently, raising the bar, and believing it's possible.
- Execute and enhance continuous sourcing strategies to include networking, cold calling, career fair participation, college/university relationship building and other creative methods for attracting and maintaining candidates for current openings and pipeline development in assigned function.
- Build strong relationships with internal and external pipelines, functional areas and hiring managers to drive and guide the recruitment process. Conduct comprehensive job profiling sessions with hiring managers to identify target skill sets and prepare participants for the interview and selection process.
- Conduct screenings, evaluations and assessments to ensure skill and culture fit of candidates. Facilitate selection process, extend offers and initiate on boarding process. Ensure outstanding candidate experience by setting clear expectations, providing frequent communication and timely feedback and guiding through first 90 days of employment as appropriate.
- Ensure issues such as diversification, affirmative action plans, equal employment opportunities, and strategic organization fit are considered and promoted with the recruitment process.
- Knowledge of state and federal hiring processes and laws, and general human resources functions.
- Effective time-management, organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to produce accurate, professional and error-free documents in a timely manner.
- Demonstration of good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively work with confidential information.
- Ability to research and investigate best practices and sources to obtain candidates.
- Ability to effectively communicate with individuals at all levels of the Organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related area.
- A minimum of 2 years Talent Acquisition/Recruiting experience.
- Experience with tools and technology including an applicant tracking system and other online recruiting sourcing functionality preferred.
Accommodations may be made (whenever reasonably possible) to enable an individual with a disability to perform the essential functions of his/her position.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Partner - Digital