Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Jon
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
Talent Acquisition Operations & Technology Lead
This role sits within our Talent Acquisition Team and is responsible for developing and executing TA processes for the organization. You'll work side-by-side with TA Leadership, HR partners & business leaders to understand and validate talent demands while building operational excellence to deliver on hiring needs across the company. The position is entrusted with continuing the growth of the Polaris TA programs and establishing consistent metrics across each of the business units and ensuring candidates have a positive recruitment experience.
- Must have an Employee centric mindset, be creative, innovative and most importantly - collaborative.
- Accountability for Workday Recruiting Technology process optimization.
- Design, build and maintain Talent Acquisition Dashboards to drive accountability across the enterprise.
- Build and deliver both standard and custom reports to HR Business Partners and Hiring Leaders across the company.
- Serve as primary relationship owner for Affirmative Action Planning across the organization and ensure all relationships are driving positive ROI.
- Build a model to acquire stakeholder feedback to acquire information that drives process improvements or validations.
- Identify areas for strategic improvement across hiring systems, processes, policies and procedures.
- Design and lead ongoing training exercises for HR Business Partners and their hiring leaders to ensure consistent use of process across the organization.
- Engage with third party providers to establish, develop and review the suite of services for Polaris Talent Acquisition.
- Various reporting responsibilities
- Masters/MBA preferred - Bachelor's Degree required in Human Resources, Business Administration or another related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in Talent Acquisition, Organizational Design or related HR fields
- Prior experience supporting Talent Acquisition or HR Operations
- Excellent planning, organization and project management skills
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Highly skilled in effectively working with stakeholders at all levels of the company and supporting all levels of employees.
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2019 sales of $6.8 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Operations and Technology Lead