Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Midwest Dental is growing and our Talent Acquisition team is critical to how our company attracts and selects new hires. We need a first-rate coordinator to help our team run smoothly as well as give stellar service to our over 230 dental practices across 17 states.
Talent Acquisition Coordinator responsibilities include providing administrative assistance to our recruiting team, posting job ads, maintaining databases with candidate information and answering questions from our dental practices. Ultimately, you will help keep our hiring process running smoothly and ensure we recruit and retain high-performing employees.
If you are familiar with recruiting strategies, including sourcing, screening and interviewing methods, we’d like to hear from you.
- Partners with our talented recruiters and sourcing specialists to create, post & update/refresh job advertisements as needed and and uses a variety of sources such as job boards, school & industry specific sites
- Manages applicant tracking system (ATS), talent communities and job advertisements for maximum results and acts as ATS subject matter expert.
- Supports the interview process (phone screens candidates, schedules interviews, sends interview confirmations and calendar invitations to candidates and interviewers, schedules post-interview debrief calls, etc.)
- Assists with sourcing of candidates as needed thought platforms with resume databases such as Indeed
- Assists as needed with the offer process (creating offer documentation and sign-on bonus letters, tracking and communicating candidate offer acceptance, updating candidate status in the applicant tracking system, etc.)
- Responds to hiring manager and job seeker inquiries
- Generates various ATS reports on both an ongoing and ad hoc basis
- Participates in talent acquisition projects and initiatives
- Orders office supplies as needed
- Performs additional duties as assigned by Talent Acquisition Manager and/or other HR leaders
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years recruiting/sourcing experience (Sales experience would be considered as well.)
- Previous experience sourcing in healthcare preferred
- Administrative background helpful
- Intermediate Excel skills preferred
- At least 2 years of experience working with CRM and ATS systems (iCIMs & Salesforce experience would be fantastic!)
- Demonstrate operational effectiveness by managing multiple requests while constantly prioritizing workload
- Possess the core attributes for success: curious, tenacious, competitive, creative, low ego, analytical, flexible, personable and relational
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic this position will mostly be remote but you may be in an office setting occasionally.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Coordinator