Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Allina Health is dedicated to the prevention and treatment of illness and enhancing the greater health of individuals, families and communities throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin. A not-for-profit health care system, Allina Health cares for patients from beginning to end-of-life through its 90+ clinics, 12 hospitals, 16 pharmacies, specialty care centers and specialty medical services that provide home care, senior transitions, hospice care, home oxygen and medical equipment, and emergency medical transportation services. Allina Health is a vibrant, growing organization with opportunities to suit your professional skills and a diverse work environment to match your specific interests. We believe employees are our greatest asset and are dedicated to helping you develop and maximize your professional skills.
The Commons, located in Minneapolis, is the headquarters of Allina Health, a not-for-profit health care organization serving patients and communities. Approximately 1,600 corporate and administrative service employees work at offices within Midtown Exchange, the site of the historic Sears retail complex at Chicago Avenue and E. Lake Street. This community landmark, adjacent to the campus of Abbott Northwestern Hospital, part of Allina Health, is the second largest building in Minnesota and includes offices, an internationally themed public market and residential units.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist Senior position is responsible for implementation of background check requirements, immigration administration, and contingent worker administration. This role works in collaboration with HR leadership to reduce the opportunity for non-compliance with state and federal agencies via reporting optimization and data audits.. Facilitates collaboration between HR Shared Services, HR CoEs, and Legal to develop compliance strategies and enhance HR processes and procedures to minimize risk to the organization. Ensures talent acquisition support regulatory requirements are understood and being followed (e.g. immigration laws, DHS requirements, background check requirements, I9 audit, etc.). Monitors effectiveness knowledge content, business processes, and self-service transactions. Partners closely with talent acquisition COE around process improvement opportunities.
- Responsible for implementation of background check requirements, immigration administration, and contingent worker administration
- Maintains talent acquisition support expertise and monitors for regulatory changes impacting policy administration or communication materials.
- Implements new regulatory changes impacting talent acquisition policies/procedures
- Manages the immigration procedures and files per the regulatory requirements for new hires and renewals
- Partners with talent acquisition COE and legal around policies and procedures to support regulatory requirements
- Partners with external legal to support immigration procedures
- Partners with supply chain to support contingent worker procedures
- Completes audits regarding talent acquisition support processes and sends out reminders of incomplete processes
- Maintains procedure documentation in support of business processes and end user training
- Monitors effectiveness of knowledge content, business processes, and self-service transactions. Partners closely with Talent Acquisition Support and Talent Acquisition COE around process improvement opportunities.
- Provide escalated Tier 2 support on highly complex cases for employees and applicants
- Partners with COE and vendors to resolve complex employee issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, business or related discipline Required
- 5+ years’ experience in Talent Acquisition
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR), Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR), or equivalent certification preferred.
- Workday and ServiceNow experience preferred
- Project management experience
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Critical thinking skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Have a strong understanding of employment policies, processes and best practices as well as passion for enterprise-wide HR audit and compliance practices.
- Have experience with HR Systems including human capital management, talent processes, and payroll.
- Have experience managing HR projects and developing HR business processes.
- Good understanding of the impact of government legislative fundamentals and the impact on related policies and procedures.
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EO M/F/Disability/Vet Employer.
To apply click Sr Talent Acquisition Specialist