Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Daugherty Business Solutions
Daugherty Business Solutions brings a fresh approach to consulting by rolling up our sleeves and working with our clients—collaborating to solve some of their most pressing business challenges. We deliver results. This is why many of the most well-known companies in the world trust us with their mission-critical projects and why working at Daugherty is for the smart, the talented, and the curious.
Daugherty Business Solutions is growing our entire consulting team across the enterprise. Team Daugherty is in search of a talented, experienced, recruiter to join the team. We are looking for a candidate with a passion for identifying premier technology professionals for permanent employment as client-facing consultants – we are NOT a staffing agency. Success in this role means selling the Daugherty brand, possessing excellent communication skills, and attracting passive candidates with skill ranges from entry level to executive leadership.
Sourcing and attracting quality candidates based upon the Daugherty profile are essential duties in this position. Simply navigating LinkedIn for skill matches will not be enough. We build and strengthen relationships internally and externally, as well as drive the recruiting efforts through a variety of creative methods and techniques. As part of our recruiting team, you will be a partner to our client and practice leaders to continue to build Team Daugherty, a consistently recognized Best Place to Work.
As a Recruiter, you will be responsible for the following:
- Building and maintaining a network of prospects through proactive market research and ongoing relationship management.
- Proactively targeting, pursuing, meeting and qualifying high-quality candidates, both locally as well as in other target national markets.
- Interviewing, checking references, facilitating organizational decisions, and negotiating offers.
- Understanding and selling the Daugherty profile, our business model and our offerings through a quality experience for our candidates.
- Developing and implementing approaches for achieving organizational diversity goals and objectives.
- Providing timely updates and feedback on candidates to hiring managers and/or directly to candidates.
- Ensuring the recruitment process is completed in a fast, efficient and professional manner at all times.
- Working with other recruiters, operations management or workforce planning teams to understand short and long term talent objectives and hiring forecasts.
- Capturing and reporting on key metrics that show results, trends and opportunities.
- Appropriately aligned college degree is preferred.
- 3+ years of technology recruiting experience, with a strong preference for a background in technology and/or professional services.
- Conversant in technology terminology such as software engineering languages and methodologies, data and analytics solutions, project leadership skills and methods, and business analysis roles and responsibilities.
- High energy and passion for recruiting.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, confidence, and a natural ability to sell.
- Polished presence with a high level of professionalism and integrity.
- Creative, strategic and entrepreneurial spirit, and a high level of comfort developing and trying new methods.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and as an integral part of a team in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to understand and adapt to the culture of a professional services organization that strives to be the top services organization in all markets.
- Work in a remote environment when necessary, as well as work collaboratively with the team in the office when appropriate.
We offer members of Team Daugherty:
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance.
- Revenue sharing and a 401(k) retirement savings plan.
- Life, disability and long-term care insurance.
- Little to no travel.
- Robust career development and training.
At Daugherty Business Solutions, we believe in providing exceptional value to our clients, an incredible work environment for our employees, and unwavering support to the communities in which we live. Those guiding principles and the great people making up Team Daugherty are the reason we’re still going strong after 35 years.
Interested? Apply today to become part of Team Daugherty, and learn why working here satisfies the smart, the talented and the curious.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working remotely. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Daugherty Business Solutions is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply click Senior Technical Recruiter