Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
General Mills is reshaping the future of food. We believe food makes us better. It nourishes our bodies, brings us joy and connects us to each other. As one of the world’s leading food companies, General Mills operates in more than 100 countries and markets more than 100 consumer brands, including Cheerios, Nature Valley, Betty Crocker, Yoplait, Annie’s Homegrown, Old El Paso, Epic Provisions, Blue Buffalo and more. Are you passionate about the future of food? You’ve come to the right table. We want the very best talent to help lead something big.
The Senior Technical and Digital Recruiter is responsible for coordinating and driving all activities that are part of the candidate experience. Starting with developing creative sourcing strategies using an appropriate combination of direct sourcing, networking and employer branding, to being the ambassador for General Mills. The Recruiter will guide candidates through the full recruiting process and give them an exciting experience.
As a Recruiter within the Talent Solutions team, you will be responsible for developing diversity and inclusion strategies and leading day-to-day recruiting activities for assigned functions, including our Digital & Technology teams. This includes full lifecycle experienced professional recruitment – proactive candidate research, talent pipelining and the partnership with hiring teams to develop a sourcing and channel strategy for open positions. You will also lead and support a variety of projects to achieve broader Talent Solutions objectives.
- Provides perspective on industry, competitive talent landscape, growth ability and distinctive attributes
- Remains current on external talent pools, talent personas, salary levels and other trends
- Acts as community member through hackathons, meetups, conferences and manage end to end
- Builds and manages a healthy pipeline of candidates for the roles needed in the organization to fill the roles
- Communicates and embodies a clear and distinctive value proposition and a digital talent “go-to-market” strategy that evolves as the market changes
- Builds scalable talent management framework with consistent candidate and employee experience
- Ensures structured interview process is widely adopted and communicated throughout the candidate journey
- High School Diploma plus 5+ years of corporate and/or search firm progressive recruiting experience including sourcing (name generation, cold calling) and full life cycle recruiting
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing and interview process management.
- ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates.
- Strong client service skills: positive, pro-active and team-oriented with a high level of personal performance standards, professionalism, self-insight and perseverance.
- Strong credible influence and sound judgement required.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational, documentation and follow-up skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of corporate and/or search firm progressive recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting.
- Past Technical and Digital Recruiting experience including sourcing, assessment, networking, job analysis and attracting and recruiting diverse skills sets and background.
- Experience working in a fast-paced recruiting environment with the ability to take initiative with little direction
- Deep understanding of digital Talent Management strategies and familiar with sourcing on digital platforms like Github, Behance, Dribble
- A burning desire to continuously improve the way we hire, and eager to discover others in the industry who are improving candidate experience
There is preference for the Senior Digital and Technical Recruiter is to reside in the Minneapolis, MN area, however we will consider permanent remote/work-from home employee arrangements for applicants currently residing in the United States. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the U.S. General Mills will not sponsor applicants for a U.S. work visa. Relocation support will not be offered for this role.
To apply click Senior Technical and Digital Recruiter