Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
As a leading provider of global information security solutions, Code42 secures the ideas of more than 50,000 organizations worldwide, including the most recognized brands in business and education. Because Code42 collects and indexes every version of every file, the company offers security, legal and IT teams total visibility and recovery of data wherever it lives and moves. Founded in 2001, the company is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, with offices in London, Munich, San Francisco, Denver and Washington, D.C. We are proud to be funded by Accel Partners, JMI Equity, NEA and Split Rock Partners.
Code42 is committed to providing all employees with engaging and challenging work, opportunity for growth, an equal voice to drive innovation, and an environment that cultivates authenticity. In return, we look for people who are inquisitive, enjoy solving complex problems, collaborate effectively, think creatively and provide diverse insights to help us all think better and differently. Come join us and #BeCode42
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with respective Sales Leaders to create a partnership that yields successful, predictable results and credibility.
- Develop thoughtful, comprehensive, position-specific search strategies that leverage best practice recruiting methodologies and incorporates diversity to candidate slates and execute accordingly in order meet the needs of the business. Ensure an understanding of job duties, responsibilities and business requirements for positions that require recruitment.
- Utilize candidate research and sourcing techniques, including leveraging online recruiting resources and in-house ATS, to identify, attract, present and recruit top tier talent.
- Manage and coordinate all communication with candidates, including interview preparation, process overview, setting expectations, post-offer discussions, closing, offer letter review and general on-boarding.
- Effectively manage the interview process, including but not limited to the Interview and assessment of candidates using behavioral-based/targeted selection interview questions; organize, lead and document post-interview debrief/feedback with interview teams and candidates; perform detailed reference checking and/or reference analysis on selected candidates and reviews results with hiring managers.
- Ensure compliance in the selection process and apply knowledge of OFCCP/EEO guidelines.
- Utilizing defined metrics, frequently review and suggest opportunities for efficiencies and enhancements to process, programs, recruitment sources, etc.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Ideally you hold Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field preferred along with over 7 years of strategic recruitment experience, nationally and globally
- You are an expert in sales recruiting, including but not limited to: sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, job analysis, wage and salary trends, relationship management, and due diligence.
- Understanding of OFCCP/EEO guidelines and their application to the recruitment process
- Proven experience with creative sourcing (social media, online job boards, etc.), essentially you are not a “post and pray” kind of recruiter.
- Even though Applicant Tracking Systems can be a pain, you understand the need to keep the data updated and compliant.
- You are comfortable with change and fast paced environments and can handle competing priorities.
- You are a team player and a trusted partner to the business
A first-class onboarding experience which includes professional development, personal development all while learning and living our Code42 values. We provide comprehensive benefits that include health, dental, vision, wellness, 401k, maternity/paternity leave, generous paid time off and volunteer opportunities. At Code42 everyone is an owner. We participate in a commission or bonus plans and all receive stock options. We win together.
Code42 values workplace diversity and ensuring an environment of mutual respect. Employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regards to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. We believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
To apply click Senior Sales Talent Partner