Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
KLDiscovery, a global leader in eDiscovery and data recovery, has a great opportunity for a Recruiting and Staffing Specialist! In this role, you will be a member of a team of recruiters who staff incoming document review projects with Attorneys and Paralegals. This is a great opportunity to grow your recruiting career!.
- Assist in building the database of Document Review Attorneys and Paralegal Professionals to ensure a healthy pipeline of talent
- Use our resources as well as social media to advertise and connect with candidates, ensuring document review projects are fully staffed
- Use proactive sourcing to market our document review opportunities (e.g., connect with local law schools and eDiscovery related groups)
- Screen incoming resumes, interview and place attorneys on document review projects; work closely with the Review Management team throughout
- Collaborate with team members to ensure timely onboarding
- Communicate regularly with candidates and employees to maintain/increase our Review Attorney bench
- Respond to and document daily communications regarding employee scheduling and availability
- Work within our applicant tracking system
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- One to two years of recruiting and staffing experience
- Quick learner with a track record of customer service
- Technical ability to include strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite; applicant tracking systems knowledge would be a plus
- Strong organization skills, follow through, and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible and client service focused; must be able to work in a dynamic, deadline driven environment
What We Offer
- A friendly and welcoming team-oriented environment
- Opportunities for career advancement and growth
- Business casual dress
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits as well as company provided Life Insurance, Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off & 401k retirement savings plan with discretionary company match
Our Cultural Values
Entrepreneurs at heart, we are a customer first team sharing one goal and one vision. We seek team members who are:
- Humble - No one is above another; we all work together to meet our clients’ needs and we acknowledge our own weaknesses
- Hungry - We all are driven internally to be successful and to continually expand our contribution and impact
- Smart - We use emotional intelligence when working with one another and with clients
Our culture shapes our actions, our products, and the relationships we forge with our customers.
Who We Are
KLDiscovery provides technology-enabled services and software to help law firms, corporations, government agencies and consumers solve complex data challenges. The company, with offices in 43 locations across 19 countries, is a global leader in delivering best-in-class eDiscovery, information governance and data recovery solutions to support the litigation, regulatory compliance, internal investigation and data recovery and management needs of our clients.
Serving clients for over 30 years, KLDiscovery offers data collection and forensic investigation, early case assessment, electronic discovery and data processing, application software and data hosting for web-based document reviews, and managed document review services. In addition, through its global Ontrack Data Recovery business, KLDiscovery delivers world-class data recovery, email extraction and restoration, data destruction and tape management.
KLDiscovery has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in North America by both Inc. Magazine (Inc. 5000) and Deloitte (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500) and CEO Chris Weiler was recognized as a 2014 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year™. Additionally, KLDiscovery is an Orange-level Relativity Best in Service Partner, a Relativity Premium Hosting Partner and maintains ISO/IEC 27001 Certified data centers.
KLDiscovery is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply click Recruiting and Staffing Specialist