Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
As a member of Sportradar’s US People Team, the People Partner will provide meaningful human resources support to the production and customer care team. In this role, the People Partner will be responsible for developing and executing people strategies, and fostering a positive culture of growth and innovation within a fast-paced, change-driven environment. This position will be handle employee relations, talent strategy, and organizational development that will fuel a results-oriented and high-performing workforce.
This role will also be responsible for the administration of the HRIS (Paycom), and the local implementation of exciting global people programs within the People Partner’s client groups.
- People Partnering:
- Serve as the dedicated People Partner for the US production and customer care teams, handling end-to-end HR support for managers and employees, while also coordinating with global people specialists.
- Work closely with leaders on their business roadmap, creating and delivering people strategies and solutions that drive their objectives. Deliver a deep understanding of Sportadar’s US products and production processes to identify opportunities to align talent strategies with business needs.
- Coach managers and employees in enhancing Sportradar’s performance-driven culture, including feedback/appraisals, employee relations, goal setting, and talent development
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of local US employment law, liaising with the legal department where necessary
- Support local managers with time and attendance administration for a primarily non-exempt workforce, provide hours reporting for global leadership
- Provide talent acquisition support, working with line managers to facilitate the seasonal hiring process. Attend career fairs and other employer branding events to help production managers engage entry-level talent, screen candidates, and handle onboarding.
- Provide onboarding support for both seasonal and ad-hoc hiring.
- Global People Team Alignment:
- Support the global People Team Centers of Excellence (Total Rewards, Systems, Talent Acquisition, Talent Development) to develop and deliver best-in-class people initiatives for local teams.
- Work closely with the global People Partner team on matrixed team support, and share experience and best practices with global counterparts.
- Systems & Projects
- Manage local HRIS administration for US employee transactions, serving as the system administrator for Paycom (US) and Workday (global) including new hire entry, employee change approvals, system upgrades and enhancements, employee/manager training, reporting, and other system management needs.
- Partner with the global People Systems team on the maintenance and enhancements of the company’s enterprise HRIS platforms (both Workday and proprietary systems)
- Ensure ongoing accuracy and data integrity of all employee data, including on/off-boarding, job changes, organizational hierarchy setup, and custom tables
- Manages employee files (physical and digital)
- Manage I-9 process by ensuring appropriate documents are used, maintains records and audits for accuracy.
- Continuously seek out ways to improve efficiency and accuracy by streamlining workflow, integrating systems, and eliminating manual processes
- Coordinate with the US finance team
- Project management of key initiatives, as needed
- A minimum of 5 years of HR Business Partner experience in a fast-growing matrixed organization. Experience in high-tech industry and/or a fast-growing company is preferred
- Previous experience supporting a globally distributed workforce is beneficial, but not required
- Understanding of the importance of linking HR strategy to organizational strategy and commercially savvy
- Working knowledge across all disciplines including talent acquisition, talent development, compensation, performance management, and labor law
- Expertise with HRIS administration
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Bachelor´s/Master´s degree in HRM or related field, or experience equivalent
- Fluency in German is beneficial, but not required
- This role will require occasional travel, both domestically and internationally
- Opportunity to join the journey in establishing a new global People Partnering function and ways of working
- Working in a challenging yet rewarding environment
- Driving change in a rapidly evolving and growing organization
- Collaborating with senior leaders and colleagues across the globe
- Working in a dynamic environment with passionate and engaged people
Sportradar is a global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content for its clients around the world. We provide cutting-edge solutions and services to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities.
We are a truly international business employing over 2,000 people in more than 30 locations around the world. Our rapid growth has been driven by technological innovation alongside an understanding of our clients’ business needs. It is our commitment to excellent service, quality and reliability that makes us the trusted partner of more than 1,000 companies in over 100 countries.
We occupy a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries. This creates an exciting and fast-moving working environment that rewards creative thinking and hard work. We are passionate about what we do, and we care passionately about our people.
If you think you’re up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
Make the team: Join us and shape your future as well as ours!
To apply click People Partner