Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
WHO WE ARE
Military Experience Welcome!Benefits for new hires start on Day 1. Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 40 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Available Locations Include: Houston, TX | St. Paul, MN
Reporting to the Director, Talent Management & DE&I, this position will help create, execute and manage the Talent Management and DE&I strategy for assigned region and functions. This position will provide hands-on leadership to drive programs and initiatives focused on accelerating development, succession, retention and inclusion for the organization. Ensures talent practices are consistent and taken down to the supervisor level to proactively plan for needs across the assigned region and function. Partners to build a diverse and inclusive workforce where all employees can thrive, building diversity practices into all talent processes. Proactively identifies opportunities to better engage and develop employees, and helps to track where investments are made. Partners with the functional talent leader to drive best practices and consistency across the assigned region and functions. Proactively partners with the Talent Acquisition and Talent Operations team to identify and take action on high potential/ready now talent.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Helps set and execute the strategy for talent management and DE&I across the WD down to the supervisor level (main focus on director/manager).
- Talent Reviews & Succession Planning
- Partners with Employee Resource Groups to drive impact
- Partners with Talent Acquisition to identify and plan for high potential/ready now talent – closes the gap on talent who is incorrectly identified in the system.
- Ownership over leadership assessments: 360 process and leadership assessment tracking – follow-up on development, coach assignments, etc.
- Helps set and execute the strategy for diversity and inclusion across the WD – drives diversity and inclusion throughout all talent processes/practices.
- Proactively brings new thoughts/ideas for DE&I best practices to continue to drive an inclusive culture across the WD.
- Partners with HQ and external organizations to drive diversity in hiring across the WD.
- Partners with key partners to build skills and drive consistency in talent management practices.
- Helps monitor and track success in Talent Management and DE&I – reviews key metrics and helps make recommendations when changes are needed
- Accountable to confirm internal candidates are identified using our succession management process to ensure roles are filled with the right talent
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of Talent Management and Diversity & Inclusion experience (or relevant, equivalent, transferable experience)
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to work/collaborate in a heavily matrixed environment
- Ability to influence others at all levels in the organization
- Strong detail orientation
- Strong project management skills
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
To apply click Manager, Talent Management & DE&I