Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
AIM Consulting is seeking driven, team-oriented, and service-focused individuals to identify, attract, and retain technology professionals for opportunities with our local client companies. This position is a full-time internal role at AIM Consulting. Candidates must be located in the Greater Minneapolis Area.
The MTAR will be responsible for building a network of relationships with technology and creative talent. You will work in a team-oriented environment to connect consultants with clients in engagements related to AIM’s core services and solutions: mobility and ecommerce, user experience design, IT strategy and governance, IT infrastructure and security, software/application development, and data and analytics, and other business areas as needed. You will research potential candidates, conduct screening interviews, submit appropriate candidates for review, update databases, track candidate status, build and maintain relationships with consultants, and strive to meet individual and company goals.
You will be a critical part of a growing office – and ultimately part of a great group of people and fun company. Applicants must be comfortable taking initiative, organizing, planning, and coordinating daily tasks, and have strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills. Applicants will need to effectively manage multiple projects and candidates and perform exceptionally well in a fast-paced environment.
We offer a competitive salary plus commission plan that rewards performance. Our employees receive full benefits options—medical, dental, vision, short term disability, long term disability, life insurance, and matched 401k.
About AIM Consulting:
Founded in 2006, AIM Consulting is a rapidly growing, nationally recognized leader in technology solutions and services. With offices in Minneapolis, Seattle, Denver, Houston, and Chicago, AIM Consulting has the people, processes, and tools to provide companies with strategic guidance on business-critical initiatives and deliver end-to-end solutions. AIM meets the highest standard of excellence in technology, for better value than other consulting companies, because we are 100% focused on forging long-term relationships with deeply experienced consultants and building high-performance, service-oriented teams that produce results.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Qualify candidates with a wide variety of technical and interpersonal skill sets
- Interview and screen local consultants and contractors
- Work with sales team to market consultants to AIM clients
- Build and maintain relationships with AIM consultants
- Attend networking events such as user group meetings, happy hours, seminars, etc.
- Work to achieve an in-depth understanding of the local consulting industry
- Update database for candidates and consultants
- Thrives off competition and desire to succeed
- Excels in collaborative team environment
- Effective problem-solving skills and customer service focus
- Excellent oral/written/persuasive communication skills
- Ability to deliver results with little supervision
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and candidates
- Ability to meet standard measurements of success
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- BA/BS degree (preferably business, communications or psychology)
- The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate success in a positive team environment, drive for results, and exceptional relationship management skills
- Demonstrate interest in the technology industry, especially IT and Web-Marketing /ecommerce
- Prior sales, retail, or customer service experience is preferred
- Background in Collegiate Athletics or other team-oriented extracurricular activities is preferred
What it is like to work for AIM:
We are a focused, energetic group of people working together with passion, enthusiasm, and commitment to become the industry leader in technology consulting services by developing and maintaining long-term relationships with our consultants and clients. We invest in our employees, fostering career growth by providing training, personal development, and mentorship. All of our employees are encouraged to be creative and are driven to succeed. We value honest communication, reward performance, and produce high quality results and happy clients. Our days are competitive, fast, fun, and exciting.
Core Ideologies at AIM Consulting:
- Improve in everything we do
- Trust, respect and communicate
- Use data, facts, insight and good judgment to be effective
- Build relationships, build communities
- Work hard, have fun
To apply click Manager of Talent Acquisition and Retention