Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced recruiter to join our fast-paced, collaborative Early Talent Team. You will take lead on executing our campus hiring strategy to grow our intern and early career pipelines. In addition, you will be challenged to develop a diverse pipeline and strategy for our future. Come join our dynamic team and help us build the bench for future Polaris leaders!
- Manage end-to-end recruitment planning and process for both Development Program and intern hiring while delivering an exemplary, inclusive candidate experience
- Collaborate with business leaders and hiring managers to understand current and future hiring needs and goals, and to develop, implement, and execute custom hiring strategies
- Attract, source, and interview diverse candidates and present them for current and future openings
- Execute talent agenda for Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) at conferences and campus professional organizations
- Lead market research to understand where diverse talent pools exist and build a strategy to tap into new entry-level talent pools
- Identify and manage relationships with key stakeholders at targeted universities with a focus on diverse talent
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Establish and maintain meaningful internal relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders (e.g. Recruiting, Communications, HR, Compensation, etc.)
- Collaborate with a larger TA team to understand and support overall corporate initiatives in hiring needs, social awareness, and diversity, and inclusion.
- Partner with other Early Talent team members to collaborate on best-known ways to attract, hire and retain entry-level talent
- Willingness to work flexible hours as needed
- BA/BS Degree
- 3+ years of recruitment experience, with at least 2 years in campus or university recruitment
- Current knowledge and understanding of D&I best practices including effective approaches to attraction, recruitment, selection, and engagement
- Proven experience partnering with professional diversity organizations both at the national and campus level
- Demonstrated problem solving and fact-finding capabilities
- Experience working cross-functionally
- Excellent communicator and collaborator
- Experience partnering with internal and external leaders to inform and support the direction of inclusive recruitment
- Ability to travel as needed; 50% + during peak recruitment cycles (September-October)
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2019 sales of $6.8 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
To apply click Early Talent Recruiter