Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Walser Automotive Group
Walser Automotive Group is hiring a Corporate Recruiter to grow our sales teams across our 26 automotive retail locations. At Walser, we believe a car means freedom. Freedom to access work. Freedom to see the people you love, and freedom to get where you’re going. We’re passionate about making that happen with an upfront, honest, and simple car buying experience for everyone.
A strong candidate for this role is detail-oriented, organized, composed and professional, and a clear and thoughtful communicator who never stops hunting for opportunities to source amazing candidates for a great company. In this role you must be passionate about our mission to be the best place to buy a car; lead by example in the industry; and exemplify our culture and Core Values every day. Your commitment to your teammates and to the dealerships you support is the pinnacle of being in this role.
Recruiting at Walser is a blast. We’re a team of individuals that get creative and remain forever optimistic. People are sort of our thing.
What You’ll Do
- Manage sales positions requisitions through our Applicant Tracking System and our internal tracking systems
- Communicate and collaborate regularly with store leaders and HR partners to support the hiring and onboarding process from beginning
- Take candidates through the entire hiring life cycle from initial application through setting up onboarding and orientation
- Applicable assessments
- Hiring manager interview
- Offer letter, pre-employment screenings, on-boarding documentation, start date and training schedule
- Applicable assessments
- Participate in career fairs and educational outreach
- Represent the company to the highest standards, being “the face” of the company
What You'll Get From Us
- Full benefits package
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Resource Groups (Women of Walser, Drive With Pride)
- Pet Insurance
- Progressive PTO Package
- Volunteer opportunities through the Walser Foundation
We’ll Love You As a Candidate If
- 3-5 years’ experience full cycle recruiting
- Prior retail sales or retails sales recruiting experience a plus
- Proficient in technology, Microsoft products, video-meeting software
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong relationship-building mentality
- Thrives in an environment with a high level of autonomy
- Maintains confidentiality and professionalism
- Work effectively with wide range of internal & external individuals, in person and on the phone
- Demonstrated use of effective sourcing, interviewing and project management experience
- Knowledge to contemporary recruiting technologies.
- You can adapt and work in a fast-paced work environment with minimal privacy and numerous interruptions.
- Team player mentality
Walser Automotive Group is a family-owned and operated company that’s been in the greater Twin Cities area for over 60 years. We are a family-focused, performance-motivated, values-driven company with 26 dealerships representing over 20 automotive manufacturers. We proudly operate on a set of Core Values which drive our decisions and actions daily.
- Do The Right Thing – Nothing is worth compromising a relationship
- Lead By Example – Be willing to help no matter how difficult the challenge
- Display Positive Energy – A good attitude is highly contagious
- Be Open Minded – The only thing that is constant is change
Be You. Be Us. Be Walser.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position. Walser Automotive Group is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ+ employer.
To apply click Corporate Recruiter