Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
The Campus Recruiter is responsible for campus recruitment efforts of the Northwestern Mutual - Minneapolis office. The process of sourcing, recruiting and selecting college financial representatives is conducted and continuously improved by this individual. The Campus Recruiter has a responsibility in the office to build high-level quality relationships in the community and on campus to promote the Northwestern Mutual internship and career, generate referrals and develop centers of influence (COIs). They play a key role in creating and leading the execution of the campus recruiting and marketing plan to reach activity and contract goals. Creativity, exceptional communication skills and drive to achieve are critical in this position.The duties of this position entail specific responsibilities that include, but are not limited to:
- Drive campus recruiting activity and maintain measurable data to support recruiting results.
- Source leads to potential Financial Representatives within the community, on campuses, and within the office.
- Communicate directly and frequently with the Director of Internship Development and Recruiting Coordinator on recruiting plans and strategies.
- Create deep relationships with centers of influence in personal network, campus networks, or within community in order to create a perpetual stream of candidate referrals.
- Assist in a variety of recruiting office initiatives and special marketing projects as needed throughout the year.
- Screen candidates, conduct initial interviews and guide candidates through the selection process
- Communicate effectively about information and language regarding all aspects of the financial representative career and each step of the selection process.
Accountability, Tracking and Analysis
- Develop proficiency and use of home office-supported software to maintain candidate databases and accurate records of prospects to ensure efficiency of the selection process.
- Manage the administration and organization of the recruiting process and of candidates as they work through our recruiting cycle.
- Report weekly campus recruiting activity to leadership team
- Analyze recruiting ratios to identify inefficiencies in selection process; establish and implement improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- One to three years professional work experience, preferably in sales, recruiting or the financial services industry
- Strong personal network and/or community involvement to leverage from a recruiting perspective
- Demonstrated relationship building skills
- Excellent oral/written communication skills and organizational skills
- Ability to take independent action to make sound decisions
- Ability to work effectively with people at all organizational levels
- Highly ambitious and driven to perform in a challenging environment
- Connections to University of St. Thomas, University of St. John’s, College of St. Benedict’s, University of Minnesota Duluth, University of Minnesota, and St. Cloud State University is a plus
To apply click Campus Recruiter