Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota is one of the most recognized and trusted health care brands in the world with 2.9 million members. We’re committed to reinventing health care to improve health for our members and the community. We hope you'll join us.
How Is This Role Important to Our Work?
This position is responsible for proactively assessing organizational needs resulting in the design and delivery of learning experiences, initiatives, and/or consulting engagements. The position will help our associates have the critical skills needed to meet the strategic priorities of the organization.
A Day in the Life:
- Design and deliver associate development content. Push us to think of different ways to connect with our learners in both remote and in-person settings.
- Integrate DEI and Health Equity into our learning content. Imbed cultural competency and cultural nuances into all of our learning opportunities.
- Consult with HRBP’s, senior leaders, ARGs and other customers ensure the design, development and implementation of solutions reinforce our culture and positively impact business results.
- Identify and use the most impactful delivery methods to meet desired learning or development outcomes (i.e., blended solutions, online, webinar or instructor led).
- Review available data and analytics to evaluate and assess content and adapt based on customer feedback.
- Leverage Workday to maximize the learner experience, their continued development and the deployment of available tools.
- Ensure strong reinforcement of content by providing on the job application recommendations.
- Identify and create additional innovative methods to deliver learning such as podcasts, learning circles, etc.
- Promote the use of LinkedIn Learning. Integrate modules into courses or reinforcement.
- Manage projects to ensure that deliverables and timelines are met through the use of internal resources or vendors and within the allocated budget.
- Leverage industry trends and best practice data to inform design and delivery.
- Participate on special projects as assigned.
Nice to Have:
- Large scale, enterprise wide, project management experience.
- Creative, innovative approach to projects. Pushes team to try new things.
- Experience with organizational assessment and design tools.
- Experience designing diversity and inclusion course and curriculum.
- Experience interacting with performance and talent management systems.
Required Skills and Experiences:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field plus 5 years of professional HR/ Talent Management or related experience, or 9 years of equivalent experience in lieu of a degree. 3 years of organizational consulting experience.
- Familiarity with learning technologies such as e-learning, authoring tools and web delivery systems.
- Masters Degree Competencies required: Customer Focus Communication Collaboration Adaptability Decision making Business Savvy Coaching and Developing Others.
- Strong design skills for multi modal delivery.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills.
- Demonstrated influence, negotiation, consulting and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of adult learning principles and social networking technologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong collaboration skills- designs for the customers' needs.
- Excellent execution and accountability- completes projects on time, on budget, with high quality.
Make a difference
Thank you for your interest in Blue Cross. Be part of a company that lets you be you — and make a healthy difference in people’s lives every day
Blue Cross is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer that values diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected characteristic.
To apply click Talent Development Consultant Senior