Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Enhanced Recovery Company
ERC is a growing end-to-end solutions provider in the accounts receivable management industry servicing clients nationwide with 4,000 employees across 7 locations. Because of our relentless dedication to deliver nothing less than exceptional, our company continues to grow. Join us and you will too. We’ll provide you with the tools, training and a team who will guide you and help you grow. And along the way you’ll work with smart, fun people while receiving a great benefits package and earn some serious perks.
- Opportunities to gain valuable professional skills through on-going training
- Benefits offered after 60 days to include: Health, Dental, Vision, and IRA options
- Paid Holidays after 90 days
- Paid Time-Off after 90 days
- Career growth opportunities
- Fun, innovative culture that will challenge you and support your growth
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We Don’t Breed the Weak
Let’s keep it real. We haven’t gotten this far by simply checking the boxes and delivering the bare minimum. We are a team of real go-getters – the kind of people who seek out challenges, attack the day and outperform themselves. Bottom line, you have the opportunity to elevate your career by giving 100% every day to reach your full potential and prove to ERC you want to be more than average.
- 2+ year experience in a fast paced administrative role
- Regular and reliable attendance is an essential function of the position
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to interact within all levels of the organization
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Ability to successfully plan, organize and manage projects
- Detail-oriented with excellent proofreading and editing skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment
- Ability to prioritize work and be organized
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen
WHY THIS POSITION
We Don’t Believe In Limits
We thrive on challenges, embrace the unknown and lead with an innovative spirit. And we embrace our diverse team – because our ideas come from all angles, perspectives and corners of the world.
The Talent Coordinator is responsible for working in tandem with the Recruiters, Talent Coordinator Specialist and the Talent Management Manager to provide a world class on-boarding experience for all newly acquired talent. This is accomplished by ensuring all on-boarding paperwork is completed in an accurate and timely fashion as well as by providing outstanding customer service to both the new employee and internal stakeholders.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for adhering to all on-boarding processes and ensuring all related paperwork and reporting is filled out completely and accurately.
- Responsible for completing all annual background screening required by specific clients
- Responsible for assisting in all personnel folder audits, data pulls, etc. as assigned by the Talent Management Manager
- Responsible for execution of assigned paperwork and meeting process accuracy metrics.
- Develop and maintain solid lines of communication with internal stake holders including hiring managers, HR, Payroll, and IT.
- Present any new innovative ideas to the Talent Management Team that you feel could improve the overall process and experience for new employees.
- Provide outstanding customer service to all new hires and internal stake holders.
- The Talent Coordinator is responsible for working in tandem with the Talent Management Specialist and Recruiters to ensure all processes are flowing smoothly.
- Assist with Job Fairs, Open Houses, etc. as needed
- Any related duties or tasks as assigned.
RESUME SUBMISSION REQUIRED FOR CONSIDERATION
ERC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We Want to Connect With You!
To apply click Talent Coordinator