Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
People Incorporated is an innovative community provider of vital integrated behavioral and mental health services in Minnesota. Annually we reach over 12,000 individuals through more than 60 different programs. Helping people with mental illness requires great flexibility and creativity. That's why we start with the person first...developing innovative, effective services that provide the care, resources, and connections that will help each person in the best way possible. Join us in our mission to support mental health and wellness in our community through collaboration and integration of care!
We have an opportunity to join the Talent team! Our team advises managers regarding their hiring needs and we acquire and onboard new and talented employees into the organization. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will partner with managers to achieve hiring objectives. Position goals:
- Partners with business leaders across the agency to offer recruitment and onboarding solutions.
- Creates and executes advertising plans for all open positions, assessing the best and most appropriate visibility for all jobs. Adjusts advertising plans to accommodate difficult to fill positions.
- Manages the recruitment process across the agency as needs are identified.
- Reviews and assesses candidate qualifications for positions, identifying best potential fits for programs.
- Creates and conducts phone interview assessments to determine candidate match for the agency and identified roles.
- Collaborates with hiring managers to create focused in-person interview questions and participates in interviews including facilitating the interview debrief process for hiring managers and candidates.
- Throughout the interview process, manages hiring manager and candidate expectations and orchestrates the offer process.
- Acts as an agency SME regarding compensation, advising managers regarding the compensation plan and recommending offers. Participates on the Compensation Team when offers fall outside the guidelines of the compensation plan and require approval.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum of one year of prior recruitment experience that includes job posting, new hire processing, orientation coordination and job fair participation.
- Prior recruitment experience in a nonprofit work environment.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP or other related certification.
People Incorporated offers a suite of comprehensive medical and dental benefits as well as competitive pay, and four weeks of paid time off. Beginning November 1, 2018 People Incorporated grounds became tobacco free to promote health and wellness for the individuals we serve and for our employees.
The position will be 80% remote work/work-from home during regular business hours and 20% at our administrative offices.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, veterans or other status unrelated to job qualifications.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist