Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Collaborate with Innovative 3Mers Around the World
Choosing where to start and grow your career has a major impact on your professional and personal life, so it’s equally important you know that the company that you choose to work at, and its leaders, will support and guide you. With a diversity of people, global locations, technologies and products, 3M is a place where you can collaborate with 93,000 other curious, creative 3Mers.
“3M’s culture is driven by curious, spirited and collaborative people who are constantly asking ‘What if?’ And the many talents of 3Mers around the globe have me incredibly excited about what’s to come next.” – Kristen Ludgate, senior vice president of Human Resources at 3M
This position provides an opportunity to transition from other private, public, government or military environments to a 3M career.
The Impact You’ll Make in this Role
As a Talent Acquisition Sourcing Lead, you will have the opportunity to partner on planning, developing, managing and overseeing talent acquisition and recruitment processes and strategies. Here, you will make an impact by:
- Collaborating with members of the Talent Acquisition team where you will research and build strategies for talent pooling, market mapping, market research and competitor analysis.
- Partnering to assist with designing and driving process improvements and best practices to create the most efficient and effective talent acquisition process possible, while managing individual requisitions
- Supervising and guiding the development of Talent Acquisition team members and elevating Hiring Managers capabilities in attracting and evaluating talent
- Leading, managing, and mentoring team members across the organization in talent sourcing, recruiting and development (remote and/or in person)
- Conducting regular stakeholder meetings to educate on recruiting best practices, sourcing trends, market data, including execution on recruiting processes and tools
- Influencing and showcasing company culture to enhance our external talent attraction strategy at all levels of the organization
- Driving operational efficiencies in a high-volume recruiting environment.
Your Skills and Expertise
To set you up for success in this role from day one, 3M is looking for candidates who must have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution
- Six (6) total years of human resources experience, of which a minimum of three (3) years of the experience has been in a talent acquisition role (experience may be in a private, public, government or military environment)
Additional qualifications that could help you succeed even further in this role include:
- Experience in advanced sourcing, candidate research and market knowledge
- Strong problem solving by proactively driving results and being solution oriented
- Supervisory experience
- Demonstrated decision making
- Ability to manage customer relationships, provide strong customer service skills, and work in a large team environment
- Proven organization skills with ability to prioritize effectively and manage multiple tasks in an environment with competing demands
- In depth knowledge of full cycle recruiting processes in a global organization
- Strong project management and collaboration skills
- Demonstrated initiative and curiosity
Location: Maplewood, MN and may consider remote U.S. work location
Travel: May include up to 5% domestic
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
Supporting Your Well-being
3M offers many programs to help you live your best life – both physically and financially. To ensure competitive pay and benefits, 3M regularly benchmarks with other companies that are comparable in size and scope.
Resources for You
For more details on what happens before, during and after the interview process, check out the Insights for Candidates page at 3M.com/careers.
Learn more about 3M’s creative solutions to the world’s problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M.
Responsibilities of this position include that corporate policies, procedures and security standards are complied with while performing assigned duties.
3M is an equal opportunity employer. 3M will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Sourcing Lead