Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Collaborate with Innovative 3Mers Around the World
Choosing where to start and grow your career has a major impact on your professional and personal life, so it’s equally important you know that the company that you choose to work at, and its leaders, will support and guide you. With a diversity of people, global locations, technologies and products, 3M is a place where you can collaborate with 93,000 other curious, creative 3Mers.
“3M’s culture is driven by curious, spirited and collaborative people who are constantly asking ‘What if?’ And the many talents of 3Mers around the globe have me incredibly excited about what’s to come next.” – Kristen Ludgate, senior vice president of Human Resources at 3M
This position provides an opportunity to transition from other private, public, government or military environments to a 3M career.
The Impact You’ll Make in this Role
As a Talent Acquisition Sourcer, you will have the opportunity to tap into your curiosity and collaborate with some of the most innovative and diverse people around the world. Here, you will make an impact by:
- Collaborating with members of the Talent Acquisition team where you will research and build strategies for talent pooling, market mapping, market research and competitor analysis.
- Matching, reviewing and evaluating candidates into pipelines which could include pools of candidates from our university sources as well as into open 3M opportunities
- Working with recruiting and candidate related tools and systems, including applicant tracking systems, resume databases and internet sourcing tools (e.g., LinkedIn, Boolean search strings, job boards, etc.).
- Conducting candidate sourcing activities for both passive and active candidates ensuring that candidate pools and pipelines are filled with diverse candidates that hold the necessary experience, skills and competencies
- Managing and coordinating other prioritized activities within the Talent Acquisition team
Your Skills and Expertise
To set you up for success in this role from day one, 3M is looking for candidates who must have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution
- Three (3) total years of human resources experience, of which a minimum of two (2) years of the experience has been in a talent acquisition role (experience may be in a private, public, government or military environment)
Additional qualifications that could help you succeed even further in this role include:
- Five (5) total years of human resources experience, of which a minimum of three (3) years of the experience has been in a talent acquisition role. Experience may be in a private, public, government or military environment.
- Strong analytical experience and skills
- Strong technical aptitude
- Stakeholder care
- Strong project management and collaboration skills
- Demonstrated initiative and curiosity
- Workday Recruiting experience
Location: Maplewood, MN and may consider remote U.S. work location
Travel: May include up to 5% domestic
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
Supporting Your Well-being
3M offers many programs to help you live your best life – both physically and financially. To ensure competitive pay and benefits, 3M regularly benchmarks with other companies that are comparable in size and scope.
Resources for You
For more details on what happens before, during and after the interview process, check out the Insights for Candidates page at 3M.com/careers.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Sourcer