Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Quality Bicycle Products
Quality Bicycle Products is in the business of bikes! From creating a portfolio of our own award-winning brands to distributing the top names and best products in the industry, we’re working to further bike-kind. With distribution centers in Minnesota, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Colorado, and Taiwan, QBP serves a network of more than 5,000 independent retailers and 450+ suppliers worldwide. We strive to be an extraordinary business for our partners and employees. QBP has been a values-driven company since its inception in 1981 with making the world a better place at the center of those values. We believe that our actions as individuals and as a company make a difference and we work every day to improve the sustainability and health of our industry and our communities.
At the heart of our success are our employees, who create extraordinary results every day. With that understanding, we endeavor to make QBP a fulfilling and rewarding workplace. Our work community is passionate about pushing creative boundaries, sparking innovation in the industry, and living healthy lifestyles. In addition to a fast-paced and dynamic culture, QBP provides great perks for employees, including commuting incentives, fitness and wellness programs, flexible schedules, dogs-at-work, product discounts and more.
What you will be accountable for:
Our Human Resources department strives to provide a work environment in support of our company values mission: where everyone has respect, feels welcome, has space, a voice, and can thrive. We support, empower, and encourage personal accountability, and we continuously work to provide employees with outstanding customer service in an environment of trust, compassion and high performance. We are an HR department who are proactive and engaged.
Our employees are our biggest asset. We know that diverse teams are more likely to be engaged, easier to retain, and are higher performing overall. We’re seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition Partner to align recruitment strategies with our business goals and objectives, provide focused search efforts, and develop strategy and programs to improve diversity and equity across our hiring practices. This position will focus on professional level positions while consulting with others on the HR team and at all QBP locations on talent acquisition best practices for entry-level distribution positions.
- Develop a vision and bring it to life with strategies and plans to ensure talent acquisition delivers the best possible talent outcomes to support the business.
- Influence and showcase company culture to enhance our talent attraction strategy at all levels of the organization.
- Identify and implement new strategies to source talent, continually evaluating and developing the program with a continuous improvement mindset.
- Develop collaborative relationships with leaders and HR team to develop sourcing strategies that best align to the talent needs of the business.
- Full cycle recruiting of positions including posting, developing sourcing strategies, screening and interviewing candidates, formulating offer letters, and developing and executing strategies for onboarding new hires. This will include the creation and/or participation in appropriate events and engaging energetically with people at all places in their career.
- Continually grow a diverse pipeline of qualified candidates through networking, sourcing, and managing of candidates and referrals.
- Consider how inclusion, belonging, intersectionality, and privilege affect hiring processes and programs and work to identify ways to decrease bias, remove barriers, improve objectivity, and ensure greater, more equitable outcomes in our hiring practices.
- Develop training, toolkits, best practices to equip our organization with tools and resources aimed at elevating our hiring practices including increasing underrepresented candidates in our pipeline.
- Design and launch strategies and programs that enable QBP to increase hires from underrepresented groups in support of our business goals. Enroll and teach QBP leadership on how to be advocates for the company.
- Create and monitor talent acquisition performance metrics in support of business plans and adjust strategy and processes accordingly for continuous improvement.
- Craft job descriptions, interview questions and other hiring material to attract a diverse candidate pool and select the best talent.
- Provide guidance to our HR team with respect to developing expertise in recruiting practices.
- Be an advocate and promoter of QBP, our values, our products, and our people.
- This position will report to the HR Manager responsible for Talent.
- Other duties as assigned
What you need to succeed:
- Possess and articulate a passion for QBP’s values, products, and people. Ability to compel prospective candidates to want to learn more about how they can be successful with us.
- 5+ years of talent acquisition, recruiting, or related experience.
- Knowledge and experience building diversity recruitment strategies and programs.
- Experience aligning candidate selection practices to organization strategy and culture.
- Experience educating and influencing leaders at all levels on the benefits of hiring diverse candidates into their teams.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously, have a strong service orientation, great attention to detail, and ability to keep the long-term vision in perspective, all in the midst of a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding ability to connect-the-dots between relationship development and candidate pipeline fulfillment with business needs.
- Flexibility, adaptability, and being in service to both QBP and prospective candidates.
- Solid understanding of HR related laws and guidelines, and the ability to know when and how to apply them, as well as an immensely strong ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to be in front of large and small groups and convey a confident, compelling message which may include training of talent acquisition related topics.
- Experience with developing affirmative action programs a plus.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office, HRIS, and ATS
- Ability to work outside of standard office days and hours in order to host and participate in events that will help draw candidates to QBP
- Ability to travel domestically 1 or more times a year which includes flying by plane and driving a motor vehicle. Must possess a valid US driver’s license and fulfill the requirements of being a QBP Approved Driver
Modeling QBP Core Values:
- Act with integrity
- Be a true partner
- Create something special
- Deliver greatness
- Keep the customer first
All candidates are subject to a pre-employment criminal background check.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
To apply click Talent Acquisition Partner