Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
St Croix Hospice
The Talent Acquisition Assistant is responsible for supporting the administrative functions that facilitate candidate screening, selection, and onboarding while provide exceptional customer support to candidates and hiring managers.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES
Answer phone lines and emails to respond to general employment inquiries and provide guidance to job seekers consistent with St. Croix Hospice’s employment policies, state and federal employment law, while promoting efficient, legal, and inclusive hiring practices.
Utilize an Applicant Tracking System to advance and disposition candidates through St. Croix Hospice’s hiring process
Complete basic screening of resumes and administer digital interview requests to qualified candidates
Assist with coordinating and scheduling in-person and video interviews
Administer professional reference checking requests
Closely monitor and follow up on candidate activities to ensure candidates are efficiently moving through the screening process.
Assist the Director of Talent Acquisition to provide updates to Hiring Managers on the status of recruitment for their open positions
Support newly hired employees with onboarding tasks and pre-employment drug/background screening.
Ensure the confidentiality and security of all candidate and employee data.
Performs other duties as assigned, positively accommodating change.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Strong computer skills (including Microsoft Office).
- A passion to provide excellent customer service using professional communication skills.
- Ability to effectively work remotely.
- Recruitment or general human resources experience desired
- Knowledge and experience with applicant tracking systems, digital interviewing, and/or other hiring related software platforms desired.
- Basis understanding of employment laws and practices desired.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Assistant