Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Our Talent Acquisition team is looking for a Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist with broad-based recruiting capabilities and a passion for sourcing and recruiting talent. This person will use their expertise to consult with hiring managers, build and execute on talent stream strategies and partner to hire high performing talent. This position will have a significant impact in developing proactive solutions that enhance our ability to attract corporate talent for the organization.
What You Will Do:
- Identify, develop, and implement effective talent acquisition strategies
- Demonstrate recruitment best practices and lead recruitment initiatives
- Build, maintain, and use labor market expertise of prospects across multiple roles
- Leverage best-in-class sourcing techniques and social media recruiting skills
- Develop internal and external networks to support passive sourcing efforts
- Assess candidates to ensure qualification match, network alignment, and capability to the organization
- Partner with hiring managers and HR business partners to develop effective marketplace recruitment strategies
- Create and execute queries and searches for qualified candidates
- Identify target industries, companies, user groups, professional associations or educational institutions to proactively create a pipeline of qualified candidates
- Prepare and implement strategies using multiple techniques including online database, employee referrals, internal databases, associate networks, etc.
- Keep abreast of cutting-edge knowledge topics relevant to recruiting (collect intelligence from the marketplace, identify trends and patterns)
- Partner with other Talent Acquisition team members to coordinate strategies and activities in order to create efficiencies and collaborate on marketplace talent opportunities
- Provide reporting on key sourcing and recruiting metrics by, analyzing and summarizing data and trends for continuous improvement
- Serve as an active member of the Talent Acquisition team focused on: tracking key success and performance metrics and identifying and recommending improvement opportunities and/or constraints
- Coach and mentor other Talent Acquisition Specialists and assistants
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-7 years of professional human resources and/or recruiting experience
- Proficiency in using applicant tracking systems, recruiting software and candidate databases
- Immigration sponsorship and relocation are not available for this position
- Master’s Degree in HRIR or MBA
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with the ability to cultivate trust-based relationships with hiring managers, candidates, recruiting colleagues and vendors
- Recruiting Process Excellence – applying talent methodologies and processes to talent acquisition
- Possess a relentless drive to find, engage and connect with top talent through the use of strategic channels and proactive recruitment and sourcing techniques
- High energy, resourceful with exceptional organizational and administrative skills, at ease with abundance of details and complexity, yet mindful of big picture, ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize them, and carry them out independently
- Data driven–constantly measuring and analyzing results with the ability to communicate impact to leadership
- Focused, systematic, organized and analytical
- Experience in managing the full lifecycle of recruiting executive candidates; including, highly developed skills in market mapping, name generation, cold calling, candidate attraction, and key stakeholder management.
- Goal driven, pro-actively takes initiative, and is comfortable working autonomously
- Knowledge of employment law and hiring practices to include OFCCP requirements
- Workday Applicant Tracking System experience
- Proactive and innovative with strong problem-solving skills
- Collaborative, team-player attitude
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to operate effectively in a fast paced, dynamic corporate environment
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To apply click Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist I