Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Our Sr Recruiter is responsible for championing our full-cycle recruiting process, strategically partnering with Hiring Managers to identify and hire culturally diverse and passionate about our farmer first mission candidates across the organization. Our Senior Recruiter will relentlessly seek new ways to improve both the candidate experience and recruiting processes & procedures, as we scale. This position reports into our Sr. Recruiting Manager.
- Manage full cycle recruiting for multiple, complex searches, creating innovative sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best talent to each role
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers throughout the recruiting process to ensure we meet their hiring needs and goals
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Recruiting, Sourcing, HR, Compensation, and Global Mobility)
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management
- Coach and support hiring managers in identifying interview evaluation criteria; establish and maintain a consistent and valid candidate assessment process
- Assist in identifying best practices & recruitment processes improvements
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Drive offer process - including extending offers, negotiations, closing candidates, and generating offer letters
- Help drive culture, bringing the mission and values in by both helping find the right talent but by supporting continued project work centered around growth and culture
- Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field of study
- A minimum of 5+ years’ hands-on recruiting in-house experience
- Previous experience recruiting for many different types of roles and levels
- Effective multi-tasking and time management skills in a fast paced, high-volume environment
- Experience with candidate care and balancing process with candidate experience
- Knowledge with recruiting tools, applicant tracking systems, and data management/reporting techniques
- Experience creating and fostering partnerships with internal leadership and executive teams
- Experience influencing and driving towards results
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task and take direction from more than one individual.
- Interpersonal skills with a friendly and professional demeanor.
- Self-starter attitude.
- Analytical skills.
- Team focused.
- Loyal and committed to the Geronimo.
To apply click Sr Recruiter