Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Ovative Group is one of the only firms in the country uniting strategy, media, and measurement under one roof to drive enterprise results. Our teams work together to drive business impact for clients such as General Mills, United Healthcare, Lane Bryant, Facebook, and more. Recognized six consecutive years on Star Tribune’s list of Top 150 Workplaces and the past two years on Inc.5000’s list of the fastest growing private companies in America, we pride ourselves in always overdelivering for our clients, our teams, and our communities.
About the Role
The Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition position is a truly unique opportunity to take on a leadership role at a fast-growing company that has the highest standards for talent, client success and fun. This person will serve as a critical member to the growing Talent Operations team to elevate our hiring capabilities. The ideal candidate demonstrates a high degree of talent assessment, ability to frame problems in a structured manner, comfort with ambiguity, and strong written and verbal communication. This person will be held to a high standard of confidentiality and ethics, as they’ll be managing sensitive information on a regular basis.
This role is pivotal in helping us scale efficiently as we grow quickly and continue to have one of the best Talent Operation programs in the industry. Come join us and help us achieve our vision of achieving significant business growth by fearlessly unlocking the potential of our team members.
Responsibilities of Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition
- Talent acquisition:
- Partner with business teams to define role requirements and set the recruiting plan
- Maintain list of approved positions and priorities
- Interview and assess candidates at both screening and final interview stages
- Lead the interview process, including offer negotiations
- Build and maintain rapport with candidates in our networking pipeline
- Recruiting strategy
- Act as thought partner with business leaders to develop 12-month hiring strategies
- Think analytically and creatively to determine when teams will need to hire and how best to fill
- Identify and implement new strategies to source talent
- Define hiring strategies for new priority markets in NYC and Chicago
- Guide the team in building and executing a best-in-class Campus Recruiting strategy throughout the year
- Technology & reporting
- Provide a strategic point of view on best in class systems and integrations
- Ensure recruiting systems and data connects with other Talent Operations KPIs
- Lead reporting and insights for recruiting KPIs
- Lead the team in advancing scalability and process improvements to ensure we are functioning in the most effective and efficient manner to gain top talent across the industry
- Team leadership
- Lead and develop direct and indirect reports
- Provide recommendations on recruiting budgets
- Instill organizational best practices learned from past experiences
- Cultivate a transparent, trustworthy, and ethical work environment by staying engaged, curious, and accountable
- Support the Talent Operations team with other high priority projects as needed
- Bachelors Degree in relevant field
- 8+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition / HR
- Experience in all aspect of recruiting process
- Proven track record of analytical acumen, structured problem solving, and drive for results
- Strong ability to present and communicate implications in both written and oral format to senior leadership and candidates
- Can lead self and direct report and manage multiple assignments and stakeholders simultaneously
Benefits of working at Ovative Group
We provide strong, competitive, holistic benefits that understand the importance of your life inside and out of work
Culture matters and we’ve been recognized as a Top Workplace five-years running because of it. We demand trust and transparency from each other. We believe in doing the hard and complicated work others put off. We’re open in communication and floor plan. We’re flat – our interns sit next to VPs, our analysts work closely with senior leaders, and our CEO interacts with every single person daily. Put together, these elements help foster an environment where smart people can support each other in performing to their highest potential.
Compensation and insurance:
We strive to hire and retain the best talent in the Twin Cities. Paying fair, competitive compensation, with a large bonus incentive, and phenomenal health insurance is an important part of this mix. We’re rewarded fairly and when the company performs well, we all benefit.
Tangible amenities we enjoy:
- Flexible paid vacation policy
- 401k match program
- Free parking and on-site fitness center with locker rooms
- Sabbatical program
- Charitable giving via our time and a financial match program
- Shenanigan’s day
Working at Ovative won’t be easy, but if you like getting your hands dirty, driving results, and being surrounded by the best talent, it’ll be the most rewarding job you’ll ever have. If you think you can make us better, we want to hear from you!
To apply click Sr. Manager, Talent Acquisition