Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
CLA is seeking to hire a Senior Campus Recruiter to join our Minneapolis office. The Sr. Recruiter will focus on key universities, support our campus recruitment planning efforts, gain exposure to how we develop creative and innovative strategies to identify and engage candidates. They will work with career centers, professors, etc. to manage our campus recruiting logistics.
The ideal candidate will need to be comfortable working with high levels of management and have an understanding of the campus recruiting field. If you’re a leader with a passion for people and an interest in working in the creative space, apply today!
Work Activities & Accountabilities
- Determines, fosters and maintains year round relationships with key target schools/universities, career centers, professors, and student organizations to maintain CLA brand name recognition
- Identifies candidates for our internship and full-time opportunities to fit the needs of our industry and service specialization
- Determines long-term growth versus short-term needs of our local campus strategy
- Understands the current campus market challenges and communicates with office leadership adjustments needed to maintain success
- Meets with internal leadership to analyze statistics of past and future campus hiring and CLA current trends and has the ability to implement changes
- Manages internal events and campaigns to ensure success and provide desired hiring results
- Develops communication plans with potential candidates and committed hires to ensure continue engagement
- Assists with regional and state wide campus recruiting efforts
- Understands our DEI initiative and assists in determining our implementation locally
- Assists in the campus recruiting for non-traditional accounting career opportunities within CLA
What we look for in our CLA Family Member:
- An individual who is highly reliable, energetic, collaborative and can create and implement strategies
- Someone who is highly organized, has an acute attention to detail and believes that no task is too small for the success of the team
- A problem-solver who thrives in a fast paced work environment, always embodying a 'whatever it takes' mantra to achieve goals
- A 'people-person' through and through - looking for a highly interactive, people focused role
- Strong follow-up skills and thrives in a fast paced environment
- Experience conducting full lifecycle recruiting with successful track record filling open positions
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and natural ability to establish trust and credibility
- Resourceful and able to proactively anticipate needs and provide solutions
Experience, Education & Certification Requirements:
- Five years or more of recruiting experience required
- Three or more years of campus recruiting experience required
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
- Travel up to 40%
- Proficiency in Microsoft (MS) Windows and Office products is necessary; MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, and Adobe.
- Experience using Workday preferred, but not required
CLA exists to create opportunities for our people, our clients, and our communities. We are a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer . All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply click Sr. Campus Recruiter