Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Schwan’s Company, a U.S. affiliate of the global lifestyle company CJ CheilJedang Corporation, is a leading U.S. manufacturer and marketer of quality foods offered through retail-grocery and food-service channels. Its many popular brands include Red Baron®, Tony’s®, Big Daddy’s®, Villa Prima™ and Freschetta® pizza; Mrs. Smith’s® and Edwards® desserts; and Pagoda® Asian-style snacks. To learn more about Schwan’s, visit www.schwanscompany.com.
Are you looking to start a rewarding career in the Human Resources field? We are hiring a Human Resources Coordinator in Bloomington, MN. In this intermediate level, nonexempt administrative role in the recruitment family of Human Resources, you will be responsible for supporting the pro-employment process including background checks, scheduling candidate interviews, and identifying process efficiencies.
What you will get from us:
- Opportunities for career growth with a well-established food company
- A culture focused on ensuring the health, safety and well-being of its employees
- Support and mentorship from team members who are authentic, good-natured and highly skilled
- Competitive wages and a comprehensive package of benefits
- Maintain accurate records of applicant and new hire transactions regarding interview schedules, relocation and new hire paperwork.
- Work closely with internal recruiters and applicants during the entire recruiting process and may also interact with outside sources.
- Assembles documentation involving employment packages and other requested items.
- Prepares reports documenting recruitment activity and effectiveness and provides various other reports that may include routine analysis of data.
- Responsible to conduct yourself in a manner consistent with company mission values code of ethics policies and other standards of conduct.
What we need from you:
Education: High School diploma or equivalent
Years of Related Experience: Typically, less than 3 years of related experience
- Basic to intermediate PC skills including Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, etc
- Understanding of HR plans, policies, procedures, etc
- Interpersonal customer service and communication skills
- Ability to process routine numeric and analytical data
The employing subsidiaries of Schwan’s Company are Equal Employment Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, age, race, color, religion, gender, vet status, national origin or other protected class.
To apply click Recruiting Coordinator