Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Want to join the global powerhouse that’s building a stronger, more sustainable future? Cargill has a team of 160,000 employees in 70 countries who are passionate about nourishing the world in safe and responsible ways. Every day, we connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive. Join us to leverage new technologies, dynamic insights and 154 years of experience to serve our food, agriculture, financial and industrial customers.
The Recruiter will utilize a consultative and strategic approach to support our full cycle recruiting including sourcing, assessment, and selection in order to recruit top talent in a cost-effective manner and add value to our business. You will execute recruiting processes while providing an excellent candidate experience driving our brand as an employer of choice.
• Develop and execute recruiting strategies, utilizing labor market consultation, competitive intelligence, and selling the Cargill brand.
• Develop and maintain internal/external relationships related to the recruitment process which may include hiring managers, human resource professionals, industry contacts, candidates, etc.
• Provide full cycle recruiting services including recruitment strategy session, candidate sourcing, interviewing, selection processes, offer management, process documentation, compliance management, and status communication with candidates and hiring managers.
• Consult using your subject matter expertise to partner with business on recruiting/sourcing strategies, candidate assessment, metrics and analytics, position responsibilities, forecasting, etc.
• Ensure policies, processes and legal requirements comply with local labor laws and Cargill's standards.
• You will work under general supervision and independently solve moderately complex issues while referring more complex problems to a higher-level staff.
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
• Experience with recruiting technology and tools, such as Taleo, LinkedIn, etc.
• Minimum of two years of related work experience
• Previous experience sourcing, pipelining or headhunting for passive candidates
• Other minimum qualifications may apply
• Knowledge of employment laws applicable to the recruiting process
• Strong business acumen, business partnering skills and orientation towards results and ensuring a great experience
• Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of diversity recruiting strategies
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
To apply click Recruiter