Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Contract
The main function of a recruiter is to seek out, interview, and screen applicants to fill existing and future job openings and promote career opportunities within an organization. A typical recruiter is responsible for finding new talent to bring to an organization.
- Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs.
- Perform searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer database, networking, Internet recruiting resources, cold calls, media and employee referrals
- Interview applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education and job skills.
- Prepare and maintain employment records.
- Contact applicants to inform them of employment possibilities, consideration, and selection.
- Inform potential applicants about facilities, operations, benefits, and job or career opportunities in organizations.
- Verbal and written communication skills, negotiation skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Basic knowledge of legal policies and procedures related to hiring practices and other work related activities.
- Basic knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection and training.
- Basic knowledge business and management principles involved in strategic planning.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or equivalent training required.
- 0-2 years experience required.
To apply click Recruiter I (Contract)