Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
The Recruiter will partner with HR & Hiring Managers to understand recruiting needs based on business objectives. Identify and attract a diverse pool of top talent to Jostens based on knowledge, skills and abilities. Maintain effective working relationships with all levels of the company’s hiring management, monitor the staffing processes to ensure legal compliance, actively source, recruit and hire diverse talent to grow our business.
The primary responsibility for this position will be to source, identify and recruit professionals for our corporate location. This includes developing recruitment strategy for specific positions, identifying new sources for talent and cultivating strong external networks. The Recruiter will also be responsible for identifying new sourcing tools and technology.
RESPONSIBILITIES / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- This position is responsible for full-cycle recruitment, client relationship management, candidate assessment, offer negotiation, and on-boarding coordination.
- Screen resumes, conduct phone and in-person interviews and match skills with hiring needs.
- Utilize a proactive approach to sourcing candidates through referrals, networking events, cold calling, industry groups, diversity groups, and job boards.
- Update applicant tracking system for accurate tracking and maintenance of project assignments.
- Partner with hiring managers to develop a sourcing strategy.
- Provide input to streamline core processes and provide improvements to workflow to ensure effective and efficient hiring. Provide input to develop/enhance selection tools to add value to overall corporate staffing at Jostens. Identifies new tools and technologies for sourcing and talent identification.
- Create recruiting dashboards for senior management reporting
- Bachelors degree and minimum of 3 years recruiting experience
- Proven ability to utilize technology to maximum effectiveness and efficiency in sourcing candidates as well as other innovative candidate sourcing techniques
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain strong internal and external relationships; is approachable and reaches out to others to build positive working relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
- Proven ability to judge talent
Celebrating over 120 years of business, Jostens has been a part of local communities, working with K-12 schools, colleges and universities, teams and affiliation groups. Representatives from Jostens touch thousands of schools and groups every day, working to make a difference with products and services that recognize accomplishments and help people tell their stories. These products, along with resources for educators, yearbook curriculum and services to help motivate and inspire like Jostens Renaissance® and Commitment to Graduate (C2G) are all designed to contribute to a positive and rewarding school experience. As a household name and leading brand in our market, we are passionate about being the most trusted partner in celebrating moments that matter. We are a mid-size company with a small company feel, allowing us to move fast and explore innovative ideas.
Jostens is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.
To apply click Recruiter