Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Careers that Change Lives
Lead our US MBA campus recruiting program designed to attract and hire diverse, high potential talent, primarily into Medtronic’s MBA Leadership Development Rotation Program (LDRP). Oversee all aspects of MBA student recruiting at targeted campuses and career fairs. Serve as subject matter expert for MBA student recruiting within Medtronic’s Early Career center of expertise. Manage the MBA Intern program including identification of top talent for conversion into full-time positions. Continuously improve programs to maintain effectiveness in a highly competitive external MBA marketplace.
Join us to recruit top MBA campus talent and create Careers That Change Lives!
A Day in the Life
• Develop Medtronic’s MBA campus recruiting strategy. Create strategic recruiting plans for each school (eight in 2020). Lead campus alumni teams in developing robust plans, engage leaders for each campus and share practices across campuses.
• Manage school and diversity career fairs to build a talent pipeline for MBA Summer Intern program. Convert successful Summer Interns to full-time with emphasis on LDRP. Augment with full-time second year hiring as needed.
• Create strategies to articulate Medtronic’s employee value proposition to candidates. Provide a high-quality recruiting experience, excellent customer service and incorporate feedback for continuous improvement. Manage fall (full-time) and spring (Summer Intern) interview processes.
• Partner to plan and execute a Summer Intern Program that provides broad exposure to the company, culture and ensures opportunities to evaluate interns on performance and potential
• Build external relationships with candidates, career centers, professors, school leaders, student organizations, vendor partners, and counterparts at other companies
• Build internal relations with school alumni, LDRP program team, participants and alumni, hiring managers, talent acquisition and HR partners, and senior leader sponsors
• Assess and propose modifications to compensation packages; manage candidate compensation negotiations
• Manage applicant tracking and internal/external communications; provide clear, accurate, timely communication during recruiting, resulting in a professional and efficient process
• Bachelor's Degree and 7+ years of HR or MBA with Recruiting/Campus experience OR advanced degree and 5+ years or HR or MBA with Recruiting/Campus experience
• Ability to travel up to 10%
Nice to Have
• Experience in Campus Recruiting or Staffing
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, skilled company ambassador
• High sense of urgency and provides a strong level of professional service and follow-through in a confidential manner
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, etc)
• Strong judgment and decision making/analysis skills
• Strong relationship building and teamwork orientation
• Results oriented, accountable, ability to meet deadlines
• High detail-orientation and commitment to quality work products
• Self-motivated, organized, efficient and process-oriented
• Experience with high visibility programs/projects
• Experience with Taleo, Workday, Yello
• Flexible and resourceful – able to manage last minute changes/requests and unexpected challenges
• Ability to support occasional after-hours events
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
To apply click Principal MBA Campus Recruiter