Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
StuartCo is currently looking for an HR Recruiter to join the team at our Corporate Office in Bloomington, MN. You will be responsible for providing support in the hiring process by collaborating with hiring managers and leaders on a regular basis and will proactively identify candidates for future hiring needs. You should also have a proven ability to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referral campaigns.
Our ideal HR Recruiter will have previous experience recruiting for the healthcare or property management industries. In this role you will recruit for a variety of positions.
This position is Full Time, 30 hours per week schedule M-F during normal business hours.
- Full recruiting cycle including screening, setting up interviews, extending offers, and coordinating pre-employment testing.
- Maintain up-to date applicant tracking system
- Creates, posts and monitors ads for job postings and open positions
- Verifies with hiring managers that accurate job description and job specifications are prepared prior to advertising
- Represents StuartCo at selected corporate and industry job fairs
- Assist with new employee orientation sessions as necessary
- 2+ years as a full life cycle Recruiter is preferred
- Previous experience recruiting in the healthcare or property management industry is strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field required; equivalent experience accepted in lieu of Bachelor’s Degree
- Solid knowledge of HR policies and best practices
- Demonstrated organizational skills for maintaining an efficient applicant tracking system
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Windows computer environment
- Ability to take initiative and juggle multiple tasks with limited supervision
- Rent Discount at our StuartCo Apartments
- Competitive hourly wages
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Work-Life Balance
- Much more!
StuartCo, founded in 1970, represents a diverse array of market-rate and affordable apartment and townhome options in popular urban and suburban locations. We also offer student housing and senior housing campus which includes memory care, independent and assisted living options.
StuartCo is focused on building a workforce that is diverse and inclusive. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet all the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. We review all applications.StuartCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
To apply click HR Recruiter