Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Collaborate with Innovative 3Mers Around the World
Choosing where to start and grow your career has a major impact on your professional and personal life, so it’s equally important you know that the company that you choose to work at, and its leaders, will support and guide you. With a diversity of people, global locations, technologies and products, 3M is a place where you can collaborate with 93,000 other curious, creative 3Mers.
“For more than 30 years at 3M, I’ve seen firsthand how it’s a place where curious, creative and collaborative people thrive and build a rewarding career. As a leader in this company, my goal is to ensure each 3Mer sees and feels the positive impact we’re making around the world” – Mike Roman, chief executive officer and chairman, 3M
This position provides an opportunity to transition from other private, public, government or military environments to a 3M career.
The Impact You’ll Make in this Role
As an External Talent Lead, you will have the opportunity to tap into your curiosity and collaborate with some of the most innovative and diverse people around the world. Here, you will make an impact by:
- Building understanding and educating around industry and market talent trends for your assigned global organization
- Analyzing and identifying skillset gaps and insights within the global organization you support
- Engaging with your assigned global organization to develop workforce plans that will advance our skills and diverse representation
- Developing external talent strategies and detailed action plans to close the gaps
- Partnering with Talent Acquisition and other HR leaders to prioritize and advance critical hiring initiatives
- Training supervisors and managers on workforce plans and external talent-related activities
Your Skills and Expertise
To set you up for success in this role from day one, 3M is looking for candidates who must have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution
- Seven (7) years of combined experience in full-cycle recruitment, workforce planning, and/or human resources in a private, public, or military environment
Additional qualifications that could help you succeed even further in this role include:
- Master’s or MBA from an accredited institution
- Ten years of combined experience in full-cycle recruitment, workforce planning, and/or human resources in a private, public, or military environment
- Ability to build relationships with, present to, and influence senior leadership
- Capable problem solver with strong analytical skills
- Ability to translate data into action/recommendation
- Strong project management skills and highly collaborative
Travel: May include up to 10%
Relocation Assistance: May be authorized
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
Supporting Your Well-being
3M offers many programs to help you live your best life – both physically and financially. To ensure competitive pay and benefits, 3M regularly benchmarks with other companies that are comparable in size and scope.
Resources for You
For more details on what happens before, during and after the interview process, check out the Insights for Candidates page at 3M.com/careers.
3M is an equal opportunity employer. 3M will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
To apply click External Talent Lead