Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At Siemens, we understand that providing an exceptional candidate experience is not just an option; it is a business imperative. Our Candidate Experience team plays a meaningful role in ensuring each person considered for employment with Siemens US is provided excellent interactions throughout the recruiting processes.
As a Candidate Experience Specialist (CES), you are the key to delivering an excellent candidate experience for all talent. Through a strong partnership with your assigned recruiters, you’ll work directly with candidates and hiring managers to provide detailed plans, communications, and logistical support during interview arrangements (phone, video and in person), background screening, and new hire pre-boarding/on-boarding for Siemens US. Together with the Talent Acquisition Recruitment team, you will ensure interactions with candidates are efficient, recruitment services are expertly executed, information is accurate, and expectations of the hiring team are met throughout the recruiting and hiring process.
- Coordinate the interview scheduling process with candidate, Hiring Manager, and interview teams
- Coordinate and support the pre-boarding and on-boarding processes through working closely with members of the TA recruiting team, HR Business Partners, Hiring Managers, and new hires.
- Ensure necessary on-boarding documentation is complete, accurate, and processed to support the set up of new employees. Keep in communication with EDM (Employee Data Management) team to ensure new hire data input is entered into HRIS system in a timely fashion.
- Process and monitor background check requests. Ensure I-9 is completed on-time.
- Interact with candidates, recruiters, HR, and Hiring Managers when necessary, to assist and resolve questions/challenges they may have during the recruiting and on-boarding process.
- Ensures timely response to candidates, recruiters and hiring managers
- Manage candidate data and process progression by updating the applicant tracking system (ATS). Provide first level applicant tracking system support.
- Process employee referrals, and travel expense reimbursement for external candidates.
- Partner with Global Mobility to process visa and green card requisition management.
- Facilitate professional and constant communication with all stakeholders involved in the recruiting process.
What do you need to be successful in this position?
Required Experience, Knowledge & Education:
- Associate Degree in related field, will consider equivalent experience and other education.
- 4 plus years of related work experience in recruitment, HR or customer service function.
- Previous experience supporting multiple team members from an administration capacity.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment coupled with a strong sense of urgency and ability to prioritize.
- Organized with a high-level attention to detail, accuracy, and follow-up while managing sensitive information.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills; knows when to escalate issues.
- Comfortable working in a team environment but also able to operate independently.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- MS Office Suite proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with ATS (applicant tracking system) management and background check process.
- Familiarity with I-9 documentation.
- Knowledge of Global Data Privacy Regulations (GDPR).
- Experience using Avature (ATS / CRM) and Modern Hire / Montage digital interviewing tool, and background check vendor strongly desired.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States and will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Organization: Human Resources
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination.
To apply click Candidate Experience Specialist