Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Element Fleet Management
Get started on an exciting career at Element!
Element employees make a difference in the lives of others every day. We are re-defining the fleet management industry to be people first, then business – delivering on our promise of a superior client experience. This takes hard work and innovation, and we need more like-minded people on our team.
What We Need
We are looking for an, Associate Analyst, Talent who will play a critical part in supporting our employees who engineer top-notch products and services in a unique industry and at a rapidly growing organization. As an Associate Analyst, you will work closely with the Talent Acquisition and Talent Management team supporting processes and programs that influence talent attraction and internal talent management.
- Ambitious and always looking at ways to improve or drive efficiencies in processes?
- Detailed focused and enjoy accountability?
- Passionate about employee experience?
As an Associate Analyst, Talent, you will have the opportunity to tap into all these internal motivators as you partner alongside our Talent Acquisition & Talent Management teams ensuring candidates and employees have a positive experience. In this role you have the exposure to various talent acquisition processes and practices as well as how we evaluate and define internal talent at Element. You will be an integral part of the team supporting and driving our mutual success. The optimal candidate will possess a highly attuned critical problem-solving skill set paired with a focus for detail.
A Day in the Life
- Supporting the North American Talent organization with the execution of day to day related tasks (job posting process, drafting offer letters, pre-hire diligence, new employee on-boarding, etc.)
- Analyzing and providing monthly performance metrics (scorecard data, dashboard analytics, open position reports, etc.) and identifying trends through various metrics and recommending enhancements
- Identifying and supporting the development of process enhancements (non-technical to semi-technical) with a continuous improvement mindset (e.g., streamline administrative duties that improve candidate experience or partnering with Human Capital Mgmt. technology team to roll-out system enhancements, tools and functionality)
- Administering various talent related programs and support functions (e.g., employee referral program, recruitment events, preliminary candidate screening, etc.)
- BA/BS in Human Resources, Communications, Education or similar; in lieu of degree a minimum of 5 years professional administration experience supporting a Human Resources function
- 1-2 years of relevant experience supporting a high performing team to deliver results for clients or employees
- 1-2 years of experience utilizing Workday or similar systems or a technology (e.g., Taleo, People Soft, SAP, etc.) as the backbone to conducting daily tasks
- 2 years of experience in a role requiring ownership of a process or function that focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficiency in various MS Office software applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a rapidly changing, fast-paced, environment
What’s in it for You
• A culture of innovation, empowerment, decision-making, and accountability
• Comprehensive health and welfare benefits that serve the needs of you and your family and foster a culture of wellness
• Additional benefits and amenities, including paid time-off programs (vacation, sick leave, and holidays)
• Flexible work environments
Element Fleet Management and its wholly owned subsidiaries are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, Aboriginal/Native American status, protected veterans’ status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application and interview process are available upon request.
Element Fleet Management is the global leader in the fleet management industry, providing a full suite of customized services and consulting for our clients with commercial vehicle fleets. We offer our clients everything from streamlined vehicle purchasing and technology solutions to personalized driver safety resources. We simplify fleet management so that our clients are free to achieve their business goals, knowing that their vehicles are in good hands.
To apply click Associate Analyst, Talent