Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At Marvin, we make windows and doors inspired by how you live so you're inspired to live well. We are driven by the momentum of four generations of innovation and excellence to imagine and create better ways of living. Our business reaches across the nation and our products are represented around the world. With our commitment to our local communities and to providing innovative solutions using new technology, we are always looking for ways to move our people, as well as our business, forward.
Lead the research, design and implementation of high-impact talent and leadership development strategies and processes that support and drive high performance, engagement, and the realization of our business strategy. Manage a team that partners with key stakeholders across the organization, including senior business leaders and the broader Human Resources team, to effectively design, develop and implement strategies, programs, systems, and tools to ensure the organization has the people and talent capability it needs to execute its strategy and growth plans.
- Partner with HR leaders and business leaders to ensure alignment with respect to establishing a talent philosophy, strategy and programs, and seamless flow of talent into and through the organization through programs and processes.
- Lead and manage the enterprise leadership development process.
- Lead self and others by demonstrating a reputation for understanding and modeling the company values.
- Align leadership assessment programs to workforce capabilities.
- Partner with HR to build an infrastructure for talent development processes that will be implemented.
- Work with HR and Talent Management to provide support to enhance the talent review and succession planning processes to more tightly align to the business strategy and strategic workforce capability efforts.
- Establish and report on people measures related to talent/people development.
- Align local current state needs to the overall One Marvin goals and work with each location in respect to their current state
- Develop a strategy for a leadership pipeline. Implement processes to realize the strategy.
- Seek feedback from business partners to improve, change, and stay aligned with the real needs of our workforce and the talent strategy changes and shifts that will continue to occur as business strategies and needs expand and change.
- 10 + years of related experience
- Bachelors degree in Industrial Organizational Psychology, Human Resources, or similar field. Masters level degree, preferred.
Accommodations may be made (whenever reasonably possible) to enable an individual with a disability to perform the essential functions of his/her position.
To apply click Talent & Leadership Development Manager