Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will own all aspects of developing, strengthening, and driving the recruiting department. The Talent Acquisition Specialists responsibilities include sourcing candidates through various channels, selection procedures, initial interview/phone screening and hosting or participating in career events. To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires. Ultimately, you will create strong talent pipelines for our company's current and future hiring needs. This key role is responsible for managing full lifecycle recruiting for iMedia corporate offices in Eden Prairie, MN.
Fun Team and Great Benefits!
- Health Care Benefits (including dental and vision)
- Retirement savings benefits such as a pension and 401(k)
- Paid Vacation
- And more!
Our flagship network, ShopHQ is a multiplatform interactive television network offering a balanced assortment of proprietary, exclusive and name brands to consumers in an engaging and informative shopping environment via television, online and mobile. ShopHQ reaches more than 87 million television homes with unique storytelling & entertaining content.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization through various methods, including but not limited to job postings, online searches, social media, community services, colleges, networking, team member referral program
- Develop on-going training and development programs for existing recruiters to ensure exceptional performance.
- Collaborates with department managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Schedule, interview and assess candidates based on needs defined by department hiring managers.
- Follow up with internal and external candidates, including offers, turndowns, and referrals.
- Implement recruiting sourcing strategies including job fairs, campus recruiting, internet, and other events.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Maintain the open positions report and communicate recruiting activity to HR team.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies
- Conduct new team member orientation on a rotating schedule.
- Take personal responsibility for and meets all individual activity goals and productivity targets as defined by HR Director; assist the rest of the recruiting team to reach their goals.
- Other duties as assigned by HR Director.
QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A) or equivalent experience in a related field
- 3 -5 years’ experience in full life cycle recruiting experience
- Working knowledge of federal and state laws regarding employment practices.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Diversity & cultural Awareness
- Organized with excellent time management capability
- Highly motivated, able to work independently with minimal direction
iMedia Brands, Inc. is a global interactive media company that manages a growing portfolio of niche, lifestyle television networks and media service businesses, primarily in North America, for both English speaking and soon Spanish speaking audiences and customers. Its brand portfolio spans multiple business models and product categories and includes ShopHQ, Bulldog Shopping Network, iMedia Media Services and soon to be launched LaVenta Shopping Network.
iMedia Brands is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities to individuals regardless of sex/gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, or other protected characteristics as defined by state, federal, or local law.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist