Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Sezzle is a cutting-edge fintech company whose mission is to financially empower young consumers. Only one in three millennials own a credit card, and the vast majority of millennials possess a subprime credit score or no score at all. To address these problems, Sezzle has built a payment platform that increases purchasing power for consumers by offering interest-free installment plans at online stores. This increase in purchasing power for consumers leads to increased sales and basket sizes for the 10,000+ eCommerce merchants that currently work with Sezzle.
What Makes Working at Sezzle Awesome?
At Sezzle, we are more than just brilliant engineers, passionate data enthusiasts, out-of-the-box thinkers, and determined innovators; we are skilled musicians, yogis, cyclists, chefs, golfers, dog-lovers, and rock-climbers. We believe in surrounding ourselves with not only the best and the brightest individuals, but those that are unique and purpose-driven in all that they do. Sezzle recognizes and values the importance of diversity and inclusion in enriching the employment experience of its employees and in supporting our mission.
Our culture is not defined by a certain set of perks designed to give the illusion of the traditional startup culture, but rather, it is the visible example living in every employee that we hire.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to join Sezzle to oversee full-cycle recruiting. This role will report to Sezzle’s Head of People Operations and Development and will be responsible for sourcing candidates through various channels, overseeing interview and selection procedures, and hosting/participating in career events. To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires and hiring managers. Ultimately, you will create strong talent pipelines for Sezzle’s current and future hiring needs.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs and determine selection criteria
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Actively source potential candidates through online channels (social platforms and professional networks)
- Assess and manage inbound candidate applications using our Applicant Tracking System
- Plan and coordinate selection procedures, including screening, assessments, and in-person interviews
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events
- Work with hiring managers and finance team to forecast hiring needs by department
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants, potential candidates, and third-party recruiting partners
- Work with Head of People Operations and Development on Sezzle’s recruiting strategy and talent acquisition employment brand initiatives
Ideal Skills and Experiences
- Proven work experience in Talent Acquisition, full-cycle recruiting or similar role
- Experience with recruiting for Technical roles (Engineers, Developers, Data Scientists, IT, etc).
- Familiarity with social media recruiting platforms, applicant tracking systems, and talent networks
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations
- Undergraduate degree in Human Resources Management or relevant field
- Technical recruiting and startup experience preferred
- A+ character. We are team-first here at Sezzle.
- A hard-working mentality. It’s early and there is still a lot to build.
- An excellent communicator.
- A fun attitude. Life’s too short. We can have fun while we work hard on cool things.
- Smarts. We need people that are smart enough to make decisions on their own and also smart enough to know when they need input from others.
Sezzle provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, familial status, veteran or military status, status regarding public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Manager