Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Choosing a career with ECMC Group means joining a nonprofit corporation with a mission to help students succeed. With a vibrant mission and values, great benefits, and strong community involvement, ECMC Group companies are an ideal team to join.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will be responsible for daily administrative support functions related to running a well-organized Talent Acquisition team. The TA Coordinator must be consistently aware of the importance of attention to detail, have the ability to adapt quickly, have strong organizational skills, possess the maturity to handle sensitive and confidential information, and finally be a self-starter with a high degree of initiative.
- Support TA department with recruiter/business interview scheduling, candidate communications, travel coordination and by providing a seamless candidate experience with every interaction
- Communicate with hiring managers and candidates as necessary to ensure a high touch candidate experience
- Enter contractor details in Applicant Tracking System (Work Day)
- Support TA department through job fair preparation, compiling metrics/data for reporting purposes, event calendars and logistics
- Greet and tour candidates onsite and make them feel welcome and excited for their interviews
- Manage conference rooms and partner with the broader HR team to ensure the rooms are interview ready
- Analyze, identify and solve problems and takes appropriate action
- Works on critical business needs under tight deadline
- Comply with all ECMC Group Policies
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years working experience in an office environment
- Familiarity with scheduling calendars
- Experience working on multiple tasks, managing competing priorities, meeting deadlines and working independently
- Intermediate experience using Microsoft Office; applications include, but not limited to: Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree
- Related Talent Acquisition and/or HR Coordinator experience
- Working knowledge of HR and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) such as Work Day
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ECMC Group is committed to ensuring our diverse, inclusive and equitable culture is built on a strong sense of belonging, where everyone feels seen, heard and encouraged to show up as their authentic-self.
Office: Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office environment that requires normal safety precautions (such as in typical office or administrative work).
Sedentary work: Job involves sitting most of the time; walking, lifting, bending, standing etc. may be minimally required.
ADDITIONAL PERTINENT INFORMATION:
- Required to work normal hours to successfully perform the job responsibilities
- May need to work nights and weekends to complete assignments
- Frequently subjected to interruptions, multiple calls and inquiries
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate
ECMC Group is a nonprofit corporation with a mission to help students recognize and realize their potential by investing in, creating and providing innovative education solutions that support schools and improve student educational outcomes.
Helping Students Succeed Since 1994:
- 13.9 Million student loan borrowers helped
- 34 Thousand Career and Technical Education students graduated
- $100 Million in Philanthropic giving
At ECMC Group, we don’t just talk about valuing our employees; we back it up by providing a comprehensive, competitive Total Rewards package:
- Health & wellness benefits- Variety of medical, dental, and vision insurance plans to meet diverse needs, plus ECMC Group covers more of the cost for these benefits than 75% of other employers do. Company paid life & disability insurance, pre-tax flexible spending accounts and robust wellness programs including access to on-site gym and free group fitness classes.
- Financial benefits- Generous 401(k) plan with a company match up to 6%, paid time off starting at 20 days/year and commuter subsidy which covers the full cost of a Metropass.
- Education assistance- Tuition reimbursement up to $10,500/year for approved programs, Student loan reimbursement up to $400/month and scholarship program for dependents of employees.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Coordinator