Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Develop and execute recruiting and sourcing strategies for Market Segment business areas; Affinity Solutions, Individual Solutions, and Business Services
- Lead the selection process for a wide variety of complex and volume positions, including executive level openings
- Partner with HRBP and Sr Leadership to develop holistic talent strategies to meet employment demands today and set us up for the future; influence decisions using data and external perspectives
- Assess candidates' qualifications and match to the requirements of current and future openings
- Regularly communicate hiring progress, results and talent trends to sr leadership of Market Segment business areas and make recommendations to improve recruiting strategies
- Drive efficiencies in volume hiring processes and procedures
- Partner with and mentor other associates on the team
- Achieve and challenge personal and team hiring metrics and goals
- Create and execute innovative employment brand strategies including social media tools
- Plan and manage projects and programs including diversity recruiting strategies
- Significant experience in successful recruiting, sourcing and selection for a wide variety of complex and volume positions
- Proven ability to partner with HRBP and Sr Leadership to develop wholistic talent strategies to meet employment demands today and set us up for the future
- Track record of using data and external perspectives to influence talent strategies for business areas
- Experience successfully driving efficiencies in volume hiring processes and procedures
- Success in using advanced sourcing techniques for niche searches, Boolean, LinkedIn, etc.
- Proven ability to assess candidates' qualifications, apply excellent judgment and matching these to the requirements of current and future openings
- Expertise in creating and executing employment brand strategies including social media tools
- Demonstrated ability to effectively plan and manage Diversity and Inclusion recruiting strategies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, particularly persuasive skills, diplomacy and conflict resolution
- Ability to represent Securian Financial externally in a professional manner and provide excellent customer service
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to adapt to changing situations
- Ability to work with and manage highly-sensitive material in a confidential manner
- Ability to travel on an ad-hoc basis (less than 10%)
Securian Financial has been around for nearly 140 years. We’re committed to giving back to our community, donating 15,000 employee volunteer hours this past year. We also provide extensive resources to our employees for professional development and growth and a number of diverse professional and social opportunities throughout the company. There’s a reason our employees have voted us as a best place to work year after year! In addition:
- Generous paid time off. We want you to take time off for whatever matters most to you!
- Tuition reimbursement program. We value continuous learning at Securian!
- Company-funded pension plan as well as 401K retirement plan – great resources to secure your financial future.
- Continuous opportunities for new challenges.
- Variety of health plan options as well as dental and vision plans.
- Paid maternity/paternity leaves.
Physical job requirements:
- Ability to work at least 40 hours per week
Ability to utilize keyboard, mouse and computer for up to 3-6 hours per day
Ability to utilize telephone for approximately 1-3 hours per day
Ability to perform simple grasping including handwriting, paper manipulation, sorting, folding, etc. periodically throughout entire workday
The physical job requirements described above are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
As a full-time associate, you will be eligible for the full range of Company benefits which include life insurance, medical and dental coverage, retirement plan, profit sharing plan, paid vacation and personal time, flexible spending accounts (use of pretax dollars for dependent care, dental and medical expenses not covered under your medical plan), etc.
Equal employment opportunity:
Securian Financial Group, Inc. does not discriminate based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital or familial status, pregnancy, disability, genetic information, political affiliation, veteran status, status in regard to public assistance, status in a local human rights commission, or any other status or condition protected by local, state or federal law.
When you're a Securian Financial employee, you're part of a hard-working, high-performing, bright-thinking, make-things-happen family. One that sees your potential on day one, challenging you to grow your unique strengths as you create a career filled with opportunity, collaboration and meaning. One where you get the support and flexibility to become the person you want to be, at work and outside of it. For our newest team members and our most tenured, we're committed to being an employer of choice.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Consultant, Market Segments