Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemicals across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life, and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world's biggest adhesion challenges. We at H.B. Fuller embrace a shared set of beliefs and competencies that direct the way we operate and express our fundamental principles about how we will achieve success. We strive to hire talent that demonstrates our beliefs and our competencies.
H.B. Fuller is seeking an experienced Recruiter/Sourcer to join our global Talent Acquisition team. This individual will be responsible for developing and executing strategies to attract and acquire the best and most diverse talent to support our expanding business needs across the North America region. He/She will be expected to understand the talent market and market impact for the business areas/functions they support. They need strong interpersonal skills, enjoy working in a collaborative and fast paced environment, and be an out-of-the box thinker. The successful candidate must have a curious nature and really enjoy the hunting and research aspect of recruiting.
- Develop and execute robust, multifaceted sourcing and recruitment strategies that promote H.B. Fuller as an employer of choice and effectively support staffing objectives.
- Calibrate with hiring managers while using consultative skills to understand the needs and deliver high quality candidates for their respective business/functional areas.
- Provide relevant market data to hiring managers to help guide the candidate search and selection process.
- Proactively research and investigate innovative sourcing strategies.
- Continually learn across industries to apply leading-edge talent practices.
- Oversee all aspects of the full-cycle recruiting process for various roles and levels across the company.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with hiring managers to stay well informed of current and future hiring and business needs.
- Build and maintain a network of passive candidates and implement an on-going relationship management strategy.
- Screen and assess candidate competencies and skills to determine job and company fit.
- Successfully prioritize and close requisitions against a timeline and demonstrate the ability to hit benchmarks, metrics, and SLAs.
- Provide ongoing communication to hiring managers and other key partner(s) throughout the recruitment process.
- Guide candidates through the hiring process ensuring a strong candidate brand experience.
- Implement and support diversity recruiting efforts.
- Become actively involved in industry associations and symposiums to build further relationships with potential talent.
- Help coordinate and participate in recruitment events like career days, job fairs and college recruiting as needed.
- Ensure recruitment files are completed in accordance with compliance standards, which includes completion of evaluations, applicant tracking, and appropriate documentation.
- Ensure adherence with all equal employment opportunity (EEO) legislation, and as applicable in their region. For example; the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), and other government compliance requirements in each respective region.
- Adhere to internal company processes and policies associated with all aspects of recruiting.
- Provide sourcing and recruitment expertise, as well as input on external trends and best practices, to global Talent Acquisition team.
- Participate in special projects and/or Talent Acquisition initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field (Masters preferred), 8+ years full-cycle recruiting experience and understanding of HR policies and procedures
- 3+ years experience working in a retained executive search, boutique search firm and/or agency
- 5+ years experience with applicant tracking systems
- 3+ years experience sourcing, recruiting and negotiating offers with professional through director level positions
- 3+ years experience using OFCCP practices
- 4+ years experience using social media as a recruiting tool
- Clear and concise communication skills, internally and externally, virtual and face-to-face
- Handle sensitive information with integrity and gain trust quickly
- Proven ability to market and sell positions and the company leveraging the latest marketing tactics. Must be able to also transfer strong selling approaches to hiring managers.
- Keen knowledge of current, trending, and new sourcing tools and platforms
- Expertise in candidate reach out including Boolean search strings, LinkedIn Search, Indeed Search, Google & Diversity Search, etc.
- 2+ years experience of sourcing and recruiting internationally
- Experience recruiting for the chemical manufacturing industry
- Extensive experience recruiting sales professionals
- Experience working with Workday Recruitment platform
To all recruitment agencies: H.B. Fuller does not accept agency resumes unless directly engaged by Human Resources. Please do not forward any resumes to Human Resources or any employees. H.B. Fuller is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
To apply click Sr. Recruiter/Sourcer