Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Charter Solutions is hiring for an experienced Recruiting Manager to manage all aspects of sourcing and hiring . Find amazing talent as we continue to grow quickly in the years to come
Direct Permanent Hire
Remote due to Covid 19
· 10+ years of technical recruiting/sourcing experience
· Must have led teams
· Sourcing expertise in IT full life cycle recruiting experience in a fast-paced environment
· Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and manage multiple requisitions
· Strong understanding of visa status of candidates and authorization to work in the U.S.
· Direct supervision of Recruiters.
· Serve as the primary liaison between delivery/sales and recruiting team.
· Participate in and oversee filling of all open positions in a timely fashion
· Work with sales to gather job requirements/Job Intake and participate in client calls when required
· Use creative methods to build candidate pipeline using social media (e.g., LinkedIn, Facebook, twitter etc) and other means as necessary
· Use Technical and Behavioral Based Interview techniques in screening and qualifying applicants
· Manage the Applicant Tracking System (Target Recruit-Salesforce) for candidate mining, interviews, placement tracking etc…
· Set KPI’s benchmarks, and metrics with respect o the Recruiting team performance.
· Prioritize recruiting activities to meet organization goals
· Support in creation of new job descriptions and advertisement on Charter Website
· Assist with onboarding candidates as required for the optimum candidate experience. This includes following up at regular intervals after placement/onboarding.
· The ability to communicate effectively and efficiently through verbal and written correspondence.
· A positive attitude and team player mentality.
· A strong work ethic motivated by results.
· The ability to stay organized and prioritize multiple tasks without compromising quality or service.
· Have fun at work.
To apply click Recruitment Manager