Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
NetSPI is a dynamic cybersecurity company headquartered in the North Loop of Minneapolis. As one of the top penetration testing (ethical hacking) & vulnerability management companies in the US, we are going through a period of hypergrowth and are looking for a motivated Recruiter to help attract and hire top talent.
The Recruiter will be responsible for full life cycle recruiting for a variety of positions, including hard-to-fill roles within the technical cybersecurity space. A passion for recruiting and building a strong team is a must.
- Develop and implement recruiting strategies to generate a talent pipeline through job boards, social media, professional associations, internet research and referrals
- Manage full life cycle recruiting for a variety of positions, including sourcing, screening, interview scheduling and extending offers
- Ensure a clear understanding of position requirements and expectations through recruiting kick-off meetings with Hiring Managers
- Document and maintain candidate tracking in appropriate systems (Applicant Tracking System (Ascentis), Excel spreadsheet)
- Provide regular updates to Hiring Managers on candidate flow/status
- Ensure a positive candidate experience throughout the recruiting process, including timely follow up and clear communication
- Assist with new employee onboarding for US hires, including initiating background checks, IT service desk tickets, building/parking passes, creating first day/week schedule, etc.
- Attend networking events, job fairs and professional association meetings
- 3+ years of full life cycle recruiting experience, with a focus in IT and sales recruiting
- Cybersecurity industry experience preferred
- Applicant tracking system experience preferred
- High degree of professionalism and ethics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree
NetSPI is a fast-growing, dynamic cybersecurity company headquartered in the North Loop of Minneapolis. As the leader in vulnerability orchestration and security testing, we're continually growing, and we pride ourselves on keeping absolutely current and cutting-edge in everything we do.
To apply click Recruiter