Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Arctic Wolf Networks
Arctic Wolf Networks is looking for an experienced Recruiter to support our high growth team.
Founded in 2012, Arctic Wolf is a well-funded security operations center (SOC)-as-a-service start-up with a renowned leadership team and remarkable growth rate. In fact, Arctic Wolf was #25 on the Deloitte Fast Technology 500 for North America in 2019!
The team at Arctic Wolf takes pride in delivering personal, predictable protection from cybersecurity threats to the customers we serve across industries and geographies. As a new wolf, you’ll join the brightest minds in the industry and your unique skills will drive ambitious outcomes whether you support our security intelligence solutions, partnerships, or the Arctic Wolf customer or employee experience.
ABOUT THE JOB:
In the role of Recruiter, your primary objective is to support and differentiate the hiring process within this rapidly scaling cybersecurity organization.
In this role, you will collaborate with hiring managers and leaders on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. You should also have a proven ability to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referral campaigns.
Our ideal Recruiter holds an academic HR background combined with work experience in screening, interviewing and assessing candidates, with a particular focus in corporate recruiter roles.
Ultimately, the responsibilities of the Recruiter are to ensure our company attracts, hires and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent and diverse candidate pipeline.
- Support and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards, social media networks, and other identified sources
- Screen candidates resumes and proactively manage the candidate pipeline
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods while enhancing the candidate experience
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to hiring managers and the leadership team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
- 2-4+ years as a full life cycle Recruiter
- Prior recruiting experience in software organizations, a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and complete projects within deadline
- Solid knowledge of HR policies and best practices
At Arctic Wolf, we recognize that success comes from delighting our customers. We believe in being lean – in constantly building, measuring, and learning in all aspects of our business. We truly value people. All wolves are welcome to join the Arctic Wolf pack, with compelling compensation packages, benefits, and equity for employees.
Arctic Wolf is focused on building a workforce that is diverse and inclusive. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. We review all applications.
Arctic Wolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
Arctic Wolf is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful and inclusive environment ensuring equal access and participation for people with disabilities. As such, we strive to make our recruitment, assessment and selection processes as accessible as possible and provide accommodations as required for applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any accommodations by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply click Recruiter